Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hi there!

Kal Ev

I'm a new kid on this site. I just was rushing through google on day and found this place and there's way more info on these forums than elsewhere (esp for women). I'm a personal trainer and med student fresh out of the military. I'm a weight addict.
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.
I'm 5'5" 122lbs on a normal day, 11% bf... I think by this time next year i'd like to be around 130 with some more definition. But in those long term (like 10yrs from now) I wanna be HUGE! 40-55lbs heavier and like 9% body fat! I want to go the beach and have small children run away from the gigantic, vascular, hulking monster casting shadows over their sandcastles that is me! I wanna rip through my tshirts just by inhaling. HUGE. HUGE, YA HEAR ME?!I want to be mistaken as a glacier. Think, Iris Kyle... now image me dwarfing her. That's how big... so if anyone knows what she did to get there, i'd like to be filled in lol

I'm a new kid on this site. I just was rushing through google on day and found this place and there's way more info on these forums than elsewhere (esp for women). I'm a personal trainer and med student fresh out of the military. I'm a weight addict.
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.
I'm 5'5" 122lbs on a normal day, 11% bf... I think by this time next year i'd like to be around 130 with some more definition. But in those long term (like 10yrs from now) I wanna be HUGE! 40-55lbs heavier and like 9% body fat! I want to go the beach and have small children run away from the gigantic, vascular, hulking monster casting shadows over their sandcastles that is me! I wanna rip through my tshirts just by inhaling. HUGE. HUGE, YA HEAR ME?!I want to be mistaken as a glacier. Think, Iris Kyle... now image me dwarfing her. That's how big... so if anyone knows what she did to get there, i'd like to be filled in lol

Hi and welcome!! Glad you are here!! My name is Jen and I am relatively new as well. I'm seeking advice myself so I'm not going to be a huge help there but there are some awesome people on this website that will give you tons of great advice! I love it here!! Your post cracked me up!! Very descriptive and very well put!! I feel like running from you now just thinking about it!! LOL.
I have a question for you..how did you get to 11% body fat? I'm 5'9 144 or so pounds and about 23% body fat. My goal is to get about 15-18. How'd you get to 11? Spill your beans? Thanks for your service!! Congrats on med school!

No no, don't run away! Not yet... lol
10% was my number to hit a couple months ago and I'm actually back in a bulking phase now. I'll probably be around 13-14% by the time I survive the holidays and hold steady there throughout winter (keeps me warm). How I got there? Kind of a multiple level question. My diet and workout have been dialed in inhumanly tight. I started last Nov/Dec at around 114lbs and maybe 16%bf. I started a 5x5 program and a "eat everything you can touch" diet that had me at 120ish but still around the same bf come march. Then I started an 8x3 (random, I know) and a lot of cardio, plus a tight diet that had me at 3200 a day of only nuts, oatmeal, fish, chicken, greens and pre/post workout supplements. I haven't had a drink other than water or protein in months lol. But I cut down quickly and gained a bit more muscle. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to get hulk huge w/o ruining my organs

Welcome! Im super new too but, cant touch your experience at all. I look forward to hearing about your progress.....When you get hulk like please avoid my beach! im already scared, lol

Hi there and welcome great post looking forward to following.
How'd you like 5x5 I'm running that ATM I'm in week 3 I love it so far just steadily increasing is great it's always exciting to reach next weight.

Donna

Sent from my iPhone

Hi there and welcome great post looking forward to following.
How'd you like 5x5 I'm running that ATM I'm in week 3 I love it so far just steadily increasing is great it's always exciting to reach next weight.

Donna

Sent from my iPhone

I loved the 5x5! Its really the only thing that pushed my strength. I've been recommending it to everyone looking for muscle. Plus the heavy weight gives me an excuse to never train abs (eww crunches)

No no, don't run away! Not yet... lol
10% was my number to hit a couple months ago and I'm actually back in a bulking phase now. I'll probably be around 13-14% by the time I survive the holidays and hold steady there throughout winter (keeps me warm). How I got there? Kind of a multiple level question. My diet and workout have been dialed in inhumanly tight. I started last Nov/Dec at around 114lbs and maybe 16%bf. I started a 5x5 program and a "eat everything you can touch" diet that had me at 120ish but still around the same bf come march. Then I started an 8x3 (random, I know) and a lot of cardio, plus a tight diet that had me at 3200 a day of only nuts, oatmeal, fish, chicken, greens and pre/post workout supplements. I haven't had a drink other than water or protein in months lol. But I cut down quickly and gained a bit more muscle. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to get hulk huge w/o ruining my organs

Wow!! 3200 calories! I think I'm eating far too few. So you actually lost body fat by eating 3200 calories? Do you mind giving me a day's food log? Just so I can steal it? So when you say lots of cardio how long and what kind? Sorry, I'm a big thief on here. Get everyone else's ideaas and what works and use it!

That's great I've only heard positive thing about 5x5 can't wait to see a few weeks down the line see how my gains go lol.

Sent from my iPhone

Kal sorry to ask this but it doesn't state in your profile are you guy or chic? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom