Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi im new...

aliciamorgan

hello everyone,

My name is Alicia and I am a food lover.

where was the easy part. Today, I weigh 120 kg, and I'm 1,78 m, giving me a BMI of 36, which is not good. I am trying to achieve a weight between 70 and 80 kg. I tried once before lipotrim and lost a few pounds, but a honeymoon is reached, and the weight is back on. But now I have a little girl of 3 months, and I want to play an active role in his life, so I decided to change my lifestyle is needed. which included more exercise, but also lose weight. tried counting calories recently, but even then the weight fluctuates greatly. So I'm back on lipotrim and give my all. Not only for me but also for my family. I hope to spend a lot of time here to get loads of motivation, so look forward to chatting with you all!:

Hi Alicamorgan, welcome to EF :)

There's loads of information in the 'stickys' here in the ladies section.

Glad to have you here!

No matter what supplements/fat burners you take, if your diet and training are off, you're wasting your time.

And if you drastically cut calories hoping for a quick fix, you won't succeed. Yea you want to lose weight fast, we all do. But if you want the loss to last, you need to take the proper approach, meaning altering your lifestyle. And no, 'I'm gonna start only eating 1,000 cals a day' is not changing your lifestyle. The weight will come back.

And if you drastically cut calories hoping for a quick fix, you won't succeed. Yea you want to lose weight fast, we all do. But if you want the loss to last, you need to take the proper approach, meaning altering your lifestyle. And no, 'I'm gonna start only eating 1,000 cals a day' is not changing your lifestyle. The weight will come back.

thank you for this tips:qt:

If you really want to lose the weight there is a sure fire way to do it. Here it is:

Start a journal in this section.

-first thing in it write your goals again.
-then each day enter what you eat, when you eat and how much you eat.
-also enter what you drink, when and how much.
-lastly, enter what you did for exercise each day.

Here is what will happen. People will read your journal and be able to help fix little things that will help you. You will learn from our mistakes. It will save you time, money and effort.
The journal also will keep you from cheating as much because everyone will see it. It will also keep you from skipping workouts.
The big thing though is it creates a support system of people. Most of us have been where you are so we understand. You can talk about when you are down, what made you feel great etc. Its a great release to have people who have been there.

If you start a journal in this section and follow what I said you will not only lose the fat but you will be healthier and happier. You will also have changed your life in the sense that working out and eating right will have become just another part of your day that happens without thought. The cool part is you will be a great role model for your child.

Do it, you have nothing to lose but the fat!

Top Bottom