Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi everyone,

tgardner

new to the group, well ill start off by saying I'm a mom of three that is a major gym rat, I'm in the gym six days a week...I'm on a mass diet right now as I am trying to get back on the stage once again..I have never took anything other than the normal supplements but I'm seeing that I'm at a Plato and I want more.. I here on this site cuz I want to know what other female's that have taken things felt about the risks and so forth..I am planning on taking var first since I've read that's the least risks...and basically just to get my feet wet...well enough said for now..hope to meet a lot of new knowledgeable friends here:)

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Welcome,

I would first say proceed with caution. Secondly you've come to the right place. Post diet, bodyfat, workout and somebody with var experience should chime in. (I have never done var). You can also do a search and there are plenty of old threads about females and var. Research first.

I also have three kids and workout 5-6 days a week. I have been personal training for almost a year now and love it. (too chicken to compete--and to much hips after three kids). Great to see other mommies staying fit.

Another option to var could be epistrong. I have tried it with great results but as with all steroid type products I limited my use due to potential sides. PM me if you have any questions. There are also a few epi threads out there as well--a few of them mine.

Good luck and welcome to ef--it is 4:30 am and I can't sleep so I'm going to workout.

Rebecca D

Welcome to EF!! :)

There's a few of us here who are wanting to get back on stage so here's hoping 2012 will be our year!! Lots of great women here and we'll be glad to help!!

We can help with the var, as well, but like Rebecca said, we'd want to look at your diet and your goals for the cycle, just to make sure everything is on track.

Ok, just looking at this as I enter the gym...as soon as i hit it, ill chime back in with my stats and stuff...talk to u all soon:)

Ok so here is my stats: 155, 19% bf, 5'5. I just went on a 60 day bulking diet and I'm now done and I'm at my current weight of 155...I actually like the weight but I'm trying to compete in Mar and i need to prepare.
I trained 6 days a week so here it goes
Monday and thurs- legs (heavy 10reps-4sets
Tuesday- back and bis
Wednesday- shoulders, traps
Friday- chest n tris. Sat. Is a feeder day( whole body and problem areas.
So everything is heavy at 10 reps and 4 sets....I'm at a cross roads cuz my diet is clean and I haven't but since putting this mass on I've seen a difference but i want more def and a harder look so I'm at the crossroads on what to use for my first cycle. I've been reading and lurking around for a while and some stuff scare me but others don't. I can't make a great decision because I have my husband in one ear and my coach in another...they are both men and i def need some women advice on what is safer for what i want..
Once I figure how to load pics up of my self ill show u the body parts that lags behind. Oh and since having kids and seem like my abs can't get hard...I have the muscle and a flat stomach but the skin will not allow it to just get hard...idk.enough ranting for now..lol

Welcome to Elite.
Something that is great about this site is you have independent third parties who can respond to your questions. We are neither your husband or coach. So we don't have a vested interest either way. What we do have is an interest in you doing everything properly and safe.
Best of luck!

Yeah, u r right. I've started my cycle and i feel ok..so if anything feels weird I can at least asks questions about that.

Thanks

Top Bottom