Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi all, please critique supps. Katan, slin, burner

*BB*

Hello. I will be starting a muscle retention/gain a little and mostly fatloss cycle here soon. Stats are 5'10" 190lbs prob 25-30% bf. I am very muscular. Have done a few var cycles to add muscle. Would like to finally get down to my goal weight of about 170-175. Been reading alot on here and am ready to get started.

Supps i plan on running:
Katanadrol 250mgs maybe 300
Forged Burner 2 per day
Need to Slin 3 per day spread evenly
Bridge after Katan is finished

Basically the Alpha Princess stack adding Katan and moving Bridge to the end. I noticed the Princess stack is slotted for 6 weeks. Should i have extra Katan to run the whole 6 weeks?

Thanks
BB

I think you'd be okay to run katana 6 weeks. Psizzle is well versed in katana and maybe she could chime in...

Yea i sent her a pm and a note on her current log. Hopefully she could lend a hand. We are built fairly similar.

Okay sorry for the delay. Yeah you're right you sound like you're built similar to me. What have you run before? They say 250mg per day for a woman is strong but mild enough to not give a lot of sides. It all depends on what you have experience with. Everyone is different. For instance, if you read Roxy's log, she is not a fan of the sides she gets from aas like primo. me? I frickin love primo. if I have kids I'm naming one of them primo. No, but seriously.. I am not weird about sides. I've run primo, winny, EQ, etc and I experienced some sides but they don't bother me. So it's all up to you and what you're willing to put up with.

I ran the Katana along with the AP stack, moved the bridge to the end, used the bridge as my PCT for the katana.. when you add the bridge in early it is overshadowed by the katana and other supps you're taking.. so that's a good move there. I think you'll like it. I am a huge fan of katana.. the other kid will be named Katana lol. I am starting it in about a week, and I also bought another bottle cause it'll be going away soon.. so yes, I fully reccommend it.

Just make sure you're exercising like a beast. No matter what supplements you put into your body, if you aren't eating right and exercising regularly, you'll be fucking up your body for nothing.

Sorry I didn't get back to you in the PM sooner.. if you have anymore questions shoot me another one, I'll reply faster.
Hope this helped

Thanks psizzle for replying. The sides really dont bother me much as long as they arent too bad. I feel i have a high tolerance to supps. Ran a few cycles of var from 5 to 20mgs. Didnt really feel anything. Ready for something a little stronger. What sides did u get from ur winny, primo, eq cycles and did they mostly go away. I already have kids so their names are set. LOL. But those may be options a little down the road for a stronger cycle.

I read about ur cycle in Nov i think and needto helped u a little. Thats where i got the idea to run Katana too. I think im going to like it.

Yeah my hubby told me about the ban coming. He has been buying me and him all kinds from NTBM. I guess hes stocking up. LOL.

What were ur ending stats off that cycle of AP and Katana. Were u bulking? BF go up or down? LBM gain?

Thanks
BB

Thanks psizzle for replying. The sides really dont bother me much as long as they arent too bad. I feel i have a high tolerance to supps. Ran a few cycles of var from 5 to 20mgs. Didnt really feel anything. Ready for something a little stronger. What sides did u get from ur winny, primo, eq cycles and did they mostly go away. I already have kids so their names are set. LOL. But those may be options a little down the road for a stronger cycle.

I read about ur cycle in Nov i think and needto helped u a little. Thats where i got the idea to run Katana too. I think im going to like it.

Yeah my hubby told me about the ban coming. He has been buying me and him all kinds from NTBM. I guess hes stocking up. LOL.

What were ur ending stats off that cycle of AP and Katana. Were u bulking? BF go up or down? LBM gain?

Thanks
BB
First off, from what I've read and heard, var seems to be verrrry mild and safe as far as sides go with women. So just be aware of that.

I think out of the ones I've tried, I got the most sides from the winny. I have piss poor joints as it is, and it def dried me out. My voice changed and hasn't gone back. It was most scratchy while on cycle, loosened a little bit after I came off, but it never went back to normal. That doesn't bother me though, I kinda like it. Only thing that kinda sucks is I've been a guitar instructor for several years, and I can no longer hit the high notes I could once hit, lol.. but no biggie. As with Roxy, I've seen hair loss with primo.. kind of experiencing that now.. but I shed like crazy anyway so it's not very new to me.

When I was doing the AP stack, I was not eating correctly. I was eating clean but not on a legit plan like I am now, so I am excited as hell to see the results from the Katana while I'm on this type of diet. BUT as I said before, if you're eating clean and exercising regularly, you see results anyway without the supps.. but I'm stoked to see the extra oomph that the K adds. I was cutting, by the way.. and I am now too.. so I'll be keeping log of it on my thread.

Any more questions just let me know.

Is the Katana strong enough to gain any muscle while in a caloric deficit while cutting if most of my calories were from protein?

Is the Katana strong enough to gain any muscle while in a caloric deficit while cutting if most of my calories were from protein?

My guess would be it's very unlikely. Probably just function as an anti-catabolic. Perhaps for a virgin on a caloric surplus though.

My guess would be it's very unlikely. Probably just function as an anti-catabolic. Perhaps for a virgin on a caloric surplus though.
Agreed. This is a cutter. Not a bulker. Girl, this is basically winny in a 'legal' pill form. Would you use winny to bulk? No, you dose up the winny when you have the mass you want but you're going for the hard dry look.

Top Bottom