Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi! I'm a newbie!

Aliztia

Hello!
I just wanted to introduce myself along with a couple of questions since I'm new to the board.
I'm 24 years old and been training for three years now. I'm planning to compete for the first time later this year (1st week in December) and I'm now trying to put on as much muscle as possible before I go on my diet (May 1st).
I'm 5'6'' and I weigh about 170 pounds. Since my husband is a bodybuilder I've been able to do most things right from the very beginning. I eat well (6 meals a day, at least 180 grams of protein) and train 4 times a week, mostly heavy basic movements like squats, deadlifts, benchpresses, dips and chins, but I also do periods when I train lighter weights/higher reps.

1½ year ago I started to experiment with steroids. Even though my husband has an indepth knowledge of training, nutrition and BB-drugs he was a little uncertain if he could help me since he had no experience of womens BB. But he gave me the guidelines, which still hasn't changed, even after researching the experts on the Internet and the few books there are on the subject. We even got our tactics approved of the dear, now late Duchaine. I wrote to him and was very happy to receive an answer! He told me to go on 100 mg of Winstrol/week and since then I've cycled Winstrol, Deca and Primobolan. I've never done more than 100 mg/week and never stacked two different steroids. I've also tried GH and insulin and I'm very pleased with the strength and muscle gains I've made from this. I easily squat 265 pounds for 10 reps and I gained 50 pounds in a little more than 1½ year.

My first question is concerning GH: I am taking 4iu 5 days on/2 days off but what is the best timing during the day? I take 2iu first thing in the morning and 2iu an hour after workout. Am I right or wrong in this?

Second question: I am seriously thinking about getting implants. But since I'm doing the competition I was wondering if you should get the implants when I'm cut, just after the competition or if I should wait until I have a bit more fat on my body again?

Oh, and I just have to say that this is really a great board. I've been monitoring this for quite a while now and I've learned quite a few things. And it's great to see that female bodybuilding is very much alive!

Thanks!

:teleport:

Hi and Welcome.....great first post :)

Cant help you with the GH.....but might add my worth on the titty job..... You will need to not do chest for about 6 to 8 weeks.....to let them heal up nicely. If you can afford to lose that gym time, then go for it. I think I would get through the first comp, then do them :)

Best of Luck either way....and enjoy the board :)

I"m learning lots on here about GH, but not an expert... 4 iu is lots - have you experienced any joint pain at those doses (e.g. carpel tunnel)? And I have no clue about insulin for women. Some of the more aggressive people recommend it, so I couldnt' say. Do a search on GH and "ironmaster", "M.O.D." or "supergirl" and I think you will find some good info. Some optimal dosing times are first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and before training, and also later in the day (empty stomach, before training), but not at night before bed, as your body's peak time for GH production is at night anyway. (Not to repeat "stuff I've heard", so please verify this info with a search!)

Sounds like you are up on your stuff tho!

Regarding implants, I would suggest getting through your first comp first and then give yourself a few weeks to get past the potential post-comp bloat. I dont' know if you've actually consulted any docs about it yet - a consideration as to how big you want to go may be how lean you get and what is your off-season bodyfat. This may help you and your doc select a "proportional" size. Also when you consider how big to go, keep in mind that when you compete, your skin gets very thin around the breast area and the edges of the implant are a little more visible and they sort of feel like they weigh a ton. There I would ask the doc also about whether or not he/she recommends "overs" or "unders" (over or under the muscle). The "unders" actually cut a little bit into your pec muscle, but they claim that has no impact on your ability to build muscle. It just takes more time to heal and then to get used to having something "in" your muscles (i.e. it feels "tight" when you first start back in the gym w/ chest and some back exercises), but this goes away in about a month. "Overs" are less of a big deal to recover from - but you should research your options and also consult a couple diff docs to find someone who you feel comfortable with. If you haven't already started looking, you can check:

www.implantinfo.com
www.implantforum.com

The reason I would wait at least a few weeks post comp is because you will be on painkillers and they cause you to bloat a bit after surgery as well as some depression as the painkillers finally get dumped from your system about a week or two later - so add this to the potential post-comp bloat and the sometimes post-comp "depression" due to the anti-climax of the whole thing. Give your body a chance to recoever a little before you go and stress it again w/ this really invasive surgery.

And, welcome to the boards! Sounds like you'll have some great info to share! I think you'll enjoy yourself here!

Last edited:
Hi and great first post!! Can not really help you w/ the GH question..but we have tons of folks on here that can...as far as the boob job...make sure you can take off some time..I would do it after your first show in the off season..That is how I would do it:) Look forward to your posts!!!

Thank you for all your kind replies! You really make a girl feel welcome!

I've only experienced good things with GH. The only thing I could really complain about is the water retention. You feel like your hands has a hard time making a fist. And sometimes gripping the weights. But that's not really a bad feeling.

Since it's my first time on a 'real' diet I don't know how long it will take me to get ready. It's not that I am that fat but I would feel better with myself being in shape one or two months before the contest and then just worry about peaking. Otherwise I would get really stressed out not knowing if I could make it on time or not. :worried:

And it's good to have a bit of extra time to let your skin adjust and tighten up. I don't want to look flabby the first time on stage. I don't think that's good for my confidence.

I've also seen my husband compete with various results. When he did his looong diet before his first show he was in his best shape ever and was even able to put on a bit of muscle. Other times he has rushed the diet (12 weeks) but lost mass along with the fat, and still end up not looking good.

So slowly but surely, that's my strategy now. If all goes well and I get to know how my body responds to this diet, I doubt I'll be dieting this long for my next competition.

Oh, and about the implants: Thank you for all the good information. I haven't been to a doctor yet since I was planning to get them done just after the first show, after I've reclaimed some of my lost fat. (After all, it's Christmas time just after the competition, so that won't be a problem I think). I have friends who has had boob jobs, but none of them train, so they can't really understand the things I'm worried about: the impact on my benchpresses, the pec definition and so on..
I'll do some more research, thanks for the links.

I had my new titties a year next month.... my chest routine is at an all time high right now, and the titties are holding up marvelousy (sp?). Kind of cool dropping b/f but still having something in the chest area ;)

Deca, well, what can I say? All the sides you can expect first came when I tried Deca. Although I put on a lot of muscle during the cycle, so it wasn't a total loss. But overall I didn't like how I felt when I was on it.

Yeah, right now I'm taking 50 mg of test propionate/week and I
think it's working just fine.

Warlobo: 'Head first in the pool'? What should I have done differently do you think?

Top Bottom