Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi!

cherryrose

Hi! My name is Linze.. I had an account on here for a long time (I think the name was either Peprika or gogocherryrose- can't remember) but I forgot the password/name since then and now :(

Still trying to lose the last 15lbs!

Unfortunately my diet plan has gone downhill and needs a lot of 'freshening up'...

Just wanted to say hi. This place (you guys) really helped me out last time. I plan on sticking around for awhile longer. :rose: :)

Hi Linze!

Welcome back! I think I remember you from last time. I was keeping a journal here then had so many changes I stopped. Anyhow, just started posting again myself.

Welcome back & I hope things are well with you!

yeah! I do remember you! :)

Same here with the changes... I went through a big break-up and it put a halt on my motivation.. Feeling much better now though! :)

You gunna make a new log?

yeah! I do remember you! :)

Same here with the changes... I went through a big break-up and it put a halt on my motivation.. Feeling much better now though! :)

You gunna make a new log?

I remember that, I hope you're feeling better about it now :rose:

I actually made a huge move, and moved across Canada, finally getting settled!

I'm really thinking of starting a new one. How about you?

That's cool! What side did you move to? I've gone through two big(ish) moves since then as well.. but not that far!

I think I have a lot of re-learning to do before I make a new one, hehe, I'm not even close to where I left off and I was still needing a lot of help at that point, but later for sure! I really let myself slack unfortunately :(... I haven't really gained much weight, but my muscles/flexibility needs a lot of work... it feels like my muscles have deteriorated, and I'm really weak. So first step for me is correcting my diet and a good workout routine because all I'm doing right now is running and my diet is sad. Need to do some more reading and get back in the groove.

To the West Coast, Northern Alberta.

I am in the same boat as you, but getting back into it. Don't feel down on yourself, you made a big move (2!) and it takes time to settle in.

I think we should both consider starting a jornal in the next few weeks. It does keep you on track and it's so great to get some advice too! How do you feel about that?

Thanks psizzle! :)

I'm on the west coast too... but much much further west coast :)

Yeah, we should! it really keeps me from cheating on my diet, hehe. :)

You guys are FAR! I'm in south east Texas by the Louisiana border lol

You guys are FAR! I'm in south east Texas by the Louisiana border lol

Awe! So jealous! We have been having snow for a month already, and it's calling for 50cm more over the next few days (like 20 iches:() So not used to it yet!

Top Bottom