Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hgh for women high sugar levels

Aris Bole

Hi everyone, I'm 30 years old and I was planning to run some hgh for strentgh , I need it because I compete in weight lifting , also I tend to have high sugar levels and I'm in the border line to be a diabetic so I have to be very careful with my diet, my concern is that some medical articles say it increase glucoses, so I would like some advice on this, thank you.

Personally, I have not heard of HGH increasing blood sugar. However, it is so hard to get the real one these days, and it is so damn expensive...if you are looking for additional strength, why not just use Ostarine and Andarine S4? They will add to your strength without much additional mass and with barely any side effects at all.

Diet, diet, diet. There's a TON you can do food wise. For a start eat as though you was a full blown diabetic.

As for HGH for strength - I'm not that sure it'd be of much use on it's own. The strength guys I know use it not at all for strength gains (minimal at best according to one reference) but for tissue and injury repair. So you don't 'need it'.

HGH is not what you want for strength. I typically see guys use certain AAS for that purpose.

I think you really need to work on diet though so you do not become diabetic.

HGH is well known for promoting insulin resistance. If you are already border line diabetic, that is the LAST thing you want to be taking.

There are a couple things you can do to increase muscle insulin sensitivity:

1. Stick to low GI carbohydrates like oatmeal, brown rice and sweet potato. Fruits are fine in moderation but the problem with fruit is that it's very high in sugar and will cause a spike in blood sugar and insulin. I would limit fruit to one serving per day max.

2. A good nutrient portioning supplement like N2slin from n2bm.com will also help because it will increase muscle insulin sensitivity.

3. Supplement with 6-10g of fish oil per day to increase muscle insulin sensivity as well.

Top Bottom