Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH use to decrease cholesterol?

RoxanneWINGS

How are you guys, I'm currently on a strict diet for fat loss and lower cholesterol, I have lost a good amount of fat but my cholesterol levels are still high, I have seen an article on livestrong about hgh been good to lower cholesterol and I was wondering if any girl here has taken it and give some info on how to take it and for how long, thank you.

The drug HGH itself does not do anything for improving cholesterol levels. It's the weight loss associated with HGH usage that improves cholesterol levels.

The problem you are going to run into with HGH is trying to find a legitimate source. 99% of the HGH on the market is fake. HGH is also brutally expensive.

Besides, there are much cheaper supplements that are way better for fat loss. The single best supplement you can take for fat loss is a PPAR up regulator like cardarine or SR9009 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

The nicest thing about cardarine and sr9009 is that they are not stimulants or hormones so they won't effect sleep, raise cortisol levels or anything like that. It'll cause a huge boost in fat loss with no side effects.

I would stack the cardarine/sr9009 with a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com. This will increase insulin muscle sensitivity and help shuttle the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.

i agree with muskrat above...

although there is a possibility that improving growth hormone and testosterone levels will improve your heart health, the way bodybuilders abuse both that isn't the case

best way to improve heart health is proper nutrition and exercise

Krill Oil from n2bm is also a great way to lower cholesterol. I do not think HGH is going to do anything for you. Just keep the diet clean, exercise daily and supplement with the above.

Top Bottom