Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH for us ladies

I have a question about females taking hgh can it be safe taking low doses for mass gains and fat loss?

Reading about it online I found HGH has so many benefits, it even makes woman look younger, thanks for any additional info.

1-2 iu per day is possible to take for women.

It will help with recovery, sleep, skin conditions as well as lipolysis.

The only problem is finding legit source.

Women and men have all the asme hormones. Women will benefit from HGH the same way men will - increased fat loss, increased recovery, better sleep, anti aging etc.

Do ALOT of research before ordering HGH from any source. 99% of the HGH on the market is fake or brutally under dosed. I have tested HGH from multiple different sources and they were all crap.

Until I find a source that I know I can trust 100%, I recommend the HGH analogue nutrobal instead -> http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Nutrobal is an HGH analogue. What that means is that it signals the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. I would say it's equivalent to about 3-4IU of pharmacy grade HGH per day. It is by far the best legal alternative to HGH. It doesnt require injections which is also nice. You would use nutrobal the exact same way you would use HGH.

You can order it from sarms1.com. They are the approved SARMS source of the board.

A lower dose will be good for anti-aging, hair, nails, sleep. A higher dose will be better for fat loss and muscle gain.

The key with HGH is to only use pharmacy grade product that you got from a pharmacy. Don't go with something that can be faked. It is way too common unfortunately.

If you want to save some money I would recommend Nutrobal. It works with your body to boost its own GH.

Top Bottom