Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hgh effects on females

Laura7seven

Hi boys, I see mixed opinions about this, and I would like to read your opinions on hgh virilization on woman, some people
say in low doses I shouldn't worry about it and others say it causes virilization even in small doses, thank you.

Hi boys, I see mixed opinions about this, and I would like to read your opinions on hgh virilization on woman, some people
say in low doses I shouldn't worry about it and others say it causes virilization even in small doses, thank you.
I think hgh is ok. It all depends on your muscle goals. Some girls are ok with the virilization, some are not..
Everyone body is different, at low doses one girl will not see any virilization, another girl will see virilization.

Hgh also helps with strong bones, faster growing nails and bones, as well at other benefits.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hgh can promote bone growth, stronger jaw line

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

You would need to take an exorbitant amount of HGH to actually get bone growth once you are past the age where your bone plates close.

I'm talking dosages of like 20+IU/day

You would need to take an exorbitant amount of HGH to actually get bone growth once you are past the age where your bone plates close.

I'm talking dosages of like 20+IU/day

Which is both crazy and very, very expensive

Top Bottom