Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH dosage for Women

There has to be better options for collagen than var. I've never heard that before. If you are only going for youthful appearance and under 40 I wouldn't take any.

What are your primary goals? Diet? Training?

1 IU a day is split into half an IU in AM and PM is golden women don't need much more then that. T3 would be a good idea as natural levels will be supressed start very low 12.5 mcg bump it up by 12.5 per week don't go over 75 mcg.

If it is only for cosmetic reasons do not run clen with it as clen although a good fat burner is very strong and none selective about the fat it burns. Meaning it will burn fat from everywhere sounds great right? Wrong ... it will burn the fat in her face that is the one place women actually want fat as it gives them a youthful look. Trust me on this when I run clen and get super lean I actualy start to look my age. Additionaly clen will lowers collagen production again causing people to appear older.

However adding something like anavar would actually increase collegen product and aid in youthful appearance as well as muscle gains.

Why are thyroid levels suppressed with hgh and how long can I take this. Should I get off of it for few week? I just started take 20iu today but will definitely cut it to 1iu.

Hi All,

I know this is an old post but I'm new to the forum.... Just wondering about dosages for Anavar (for increased collagen production as mentioned above, muscle gains would also be a plus) alongside HGH? Currently on 1.5 IU HGH split AM and PM. Considering adding T3 also.

Any advice for running all 3? I've read some posts/forums suggesting it's not advisable to take all 3, and others saying it's the perfect combo for fat loss, muscle gain, collagen production, youthful appearance.

Thanks for your help and feel free to redirect me if I'm in the wrong place! :)

I know this is an older post but I just started taking Clen and Anavar about 3 wks ago and I have quite a bit of HGH that I wanted to start taking along with it but wasn't sure if it was ok to take all 3 at the same time and I wasn't sure how much HGH to take. Any suggestions or info on experiences with this would be awesome. Thanks! šŸ˜„

ive been on 1 IU a day of GH for 3 weeks now and ive noticed that my legs and arms are a lot thicker. thinking its water retention, but its really getting to me. I notice dimples on my arms and legs that ive never had before. if I lower my dose would I be less likely to have this water issue or should I just stick it out. planning on a 6 month cycle.

Top Bottom