Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH dosage for Women

RagenMMA

I have a friend whose a girl whose going to be cycling some Bluetops. She has 100 iu's and i was wondering if anyone had any experience on what dosage would be optimal for basic cosmetic benefits like healthy skin, wrinkle reduction, metabolism ehancement, etc. I was thinking 2 iu's but do not have any experience with females. Also, would T-3 be of any particular benfit if so what dosages? I have 30 T-3 tabs

I swear I just heard about this very thing, might have been on another forum. From everything I heard, .75 to 1.5 iu per day was said to be a very fine dose for lighter-medium weight women. I'm not sure on the T-3 though. If it was me, I'd suggest doing 1 iu eod first thing in the morning. At least to start with anyway. I'm no expert. But, using this way shouldn't affect natural production to any great extent or necessitate use of t-3. I don't know for sure though and would really like to hear more on this as well.

I'll know within a week. My Christmas gift to my 67-year old mother was HGH for life. She got her bloodwork done, but still has to travel to the physician for a physical. I'm going to speak with the doctor myself before she starts.

.5-1-5IU's per day. Never more than 2IU's per day.

I have a friend whose a girl whose going to be cycling some Bluetops. She has 100 iu's and i was wondering if anyone had any experience on what dosage would be optimal for basic cosmetic benefits like healthy skin, wrinkle reduction, metabolism ehancement, etc. I was thinking 2 iu's but do not have any experience with females. Also, would T-3 be of any particular benfit if so what dosages? I have 30 T-3 tabs

he bro here is a thread from a couple weeks ago here on EF. good info in it.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...building-training/my-gf-wants-hgh-676017.html

2 ius is too much for a female usually. id suggest starting her at a half an iu and see how she responds. but look at that thread for full discussion on it. If you are gonna put her on T run some clen alongside it. search the posts for info on this too and you will find the info you need.

1 IU a day is split into half an IU in AM and PM is golden women don't need much more then that. T3 would be a good idea as natural levels will be supressed start very low 12.5 mcg bump it up by 12.5 per week don't go over 75 mcg.

If it is only for cosmetic reasons do not run clen with it as clen although a good fat burner is very strong and none selective about the fat it burns. Meaning it will burn fat from everywhere sounds great right? Wrong ... it will burn the fat in her face that is the one place women actually want fat as it gives them a youthful look. Trust me on this when I run clen and get super lean I actualy start to look my age. Additionaly clen will lowers collagen production again causing people to appear older.

However adding something like anavar would actually increase collegen product and aid in youthful appearance as well as muscle gains.

1 IU a day is split into half an IU in AM and PM is golden women don't need much more then that. T3 would be a good idea as natural levels will be supressed start very low 12.5 mcg bump it up by 12.5 per week don't go over 75 mcg.

If it is only for cosmetic reasons do not run clen with it as clen although a good fat burner is very strong and none selective about the fat it burns. Meaning it will burn fat from everywhere sounds great right? Wrong ... it will burn the fat in her face that is the one place women actually want fat as it gives them a youthful look. Trust me on this when I run clen and get super lean I actualy start to look my age. Additionaly clen will lowers collagen production again causing people to appear older.

However adding something like anavar would actually increase collegen product and aid in youthful appearance as well as muscle gains.
^^^ she knows her stuff.

Good for you! I think that's wonderful about getting your mom hgh. Women need to take control of their bodies and health and get bloodwork done and be informed.

with abs like these for a woman i'll definitely believes what she says, u look great superqt4u2nv :)

Hi All,

I know this is an old post but I'm new to the forum.... Just wondering about dosages for Anavar (for increased collagen production as mentioned above, muscle gains would also be a plus) alongside HGH? Currently on 1.5 IU HGH split AM and PM. Considering adding T3 also.

Any advice for running all 3? I've read some posts/forums suggesting it's not advisable to take all 3, and others saying it's the perfect combo for fat loss, muscle gain, collagen production, youthful appearance.

Thanks for your help and feel free to redirect me if I'm in the wrong place! :)

Top Bottom