Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH and anavar stack for women

chelsie xie

Hi guys I have done 3 cycles of var and I get cut and leaned very nice, but my muscles gains have been very poor all the 3 cycles , I was wondering if throwing dome hgh 2iu every day during 7 weeks of anavar at 20mg every day might help me to gain the mass I'm looking for, thank you.

HGH will not contribute all that much to muscle gains. What I would recommend you is Ostarine. It is non-hormonal, so it will not cause any virilization side effects, but it is quite a good anabolic. Add to it a bit of LGD, and you will get amazing results.

How confident are you in your anavar source? If you got very poor results, your anavar could very easily be fake. Anavar is one of the most commonly faked steroids.

I would head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section. See what kind of reviews come up on the source you used to buy the anavar.

If you were getting cut on your other 3 cycles you were likely eating below maintenance. If you want to gain muscle mass, you will have to eat above maintenance calories. Just a tweak in diet is what you need.

Top Bottom