Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey ladies... Old member with Dostinex question...

Greater breakdown of the side effects:

Very common (affect more than 1 in 10 people)
Nausea.
Sleepiness.
Heart valve disorders, such as inflammation (pericarditis) or leaking of fluid into the sac surrounding the heart (pericardial effusion). Early symptoms of this may include difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, pounding heart, feeling faint, chest pain, back pain, pelvic pain or swollen legs. As these may be the first signs of a condition called fibrosis, which can affect the lungs, heart/heart valves or abdomen, you should let your doctor know straight away if you experience any of these symptoms.
Common (affect between 1 in 10 and 1 in 100 people)
Headache.
Dizziness.
Fainting.
Breast pain.
Indigestion (dyspepsia).
Abdominal pain.
Constipation.
Inflammation of the stomach (gastritis).
Depression.
Uncommon (affect between 1 in 100 and 1 in 1000 people)
Low blood pressure (hypotension).
Suddenly falling asleep.
Skin reactions such as rash or itching.
Hair loss.
Rare (affect between 1 in 1000 and 1 in 10,000 people)
Fatigue.
Muscle weakness.
Vomiting.
Hot flushes.
Temporary partial loss of vision.
Pins and needles sensations.
Cold hands and feet.
Leg cramps.
Palpitations.
Nosebleeds.
Unknown frequency (reported since the medicine has been on the market)
Abnormal liver function.
Fibrotic reactions (scar tissue) affecting your heart, lungs or abdomen (see warning section above). The risk of this increases with higher doses and prolonged treatment.

Hey Courtney!

I am familiar with Cabergoline but am not really sure from your post what it is you'd be trying to do with it. If you post up stats, goals, etc it might help us all get a better picture of where to steer you.

Welcome back!
CB

Cutiebolic..I am interested to see if any of the women had tried this and if the claimed memory and motor function increases are true.

But with Slat's list of side effects I don't think it is even worth playing with...

I got the write up from probodysource and like I said in the first post I thought it was WAY to good to be true!! Plus they claim that it is used to fight Parkinson's I can't find any research studies on it...

Awesome read! now SWIM is sad he sold the other 15 ml he had. SWIM is taking it for prolactin related issues and its working great ! Maybe he will give it a go for longer 2x a week while its still on hand.

I remember seeing something about helping with Parkinsons. I have Sleep Apnea so any time Parkinsons is mentioned I note it.

Top Bottom