Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey ladies... Old member with Dostinex question...

courtneybcca

Hey everyone!! Long time!! I hope everyone is well and enjoying the new year.. I have been trying to do some research on Cabergoline (Dostinex)for women and have not been having a lot of luck. I want to know if anyone has tried it and if they felt the increased memory and motor functions that some claims it helps. This is the write up from probodysource.com

Dostinex (Cabergoline) is a dopamine agonist. Dopamine is a chemical, found in the brain, which transmits nerve impulses and is involved in the formation of epinephrine. More likely than not, this is why the Life-Extentionistas are very big on this drug. Dopamine is also released by the hypothalamus, and hormone can inhibit the release of prolactin from the anterior lobe of the pituitary, so given all the bad things that we have already seen to be a result of excess. If you use anabolic steroids, Dostinex will help you reduce the chance of any of these prolactin related side-effects. It has actually been shown in numerous studies to have a very high success rate in lowering prolactin and prolactin related conditions and side-effects (1) (2).In fact, for management of hyperprolactinemia and it’s symptoms (got milk?), Dostinex is the preferred treatment in terms of effectiveness as well as having very few undesirable side effects (3). It does this very well for both men and women, it should be noted…almost identically actually (4)

Since it lowers prolactin very efficiently, Dostinex will even get rid sexual dysfunction caused by excess prolactin (5) (which is (anecdotally at least) highly correlative with the use of certain steroids like the Nandrolones and Trenbolones (Deca and Tren). This is great news for everyone who loves Tren and Deca, because those two steroids are really great additions to almost any cycle- but many people avoid using them because of the possibility of them causing impotence (often called “deca dick”).

Using Dostinex will allow you to include steroids like Tren and Deca in any cycle- and even combine them in the same cycle- without worrying about sexual dysfunction. In fact…even if you aren’t experiencing any sort of sexual dysfunction, Dostinex will shorten the time you need to recover and gain an erection between orgasms, and can significantly enhance all parameters of sexual drive and function (6). In other words, if you’re not worried about sexual issues and you take Dostinex anyway…it’ll still help you out in bed. And from what I have heard, it’s well worth the money for that effect.

Of course you can actually use Dostinex safely for an extended amount of time (many studies go on for months if not years, and its efficacy and safety are well documented), but women need to be more careful than men, and certainly need to discontinue using it if they’re pregnant or trying to conceive. SO Dostinex can help you, the average steroid user, by combating gyno-like effects, as well as galactorrhea, and sexual dysfunction. Sounds great, right? Of course it is…but since Dostinex is a dopamine agonist, which means it’s good for a whole lot more.

Dopamine is what’s called a monoamine, which is naturally produced in the body by modifying an amino acid. And it’s this structure which makes it very interesting to us. Dostinex as you already know is what’s known as a dopamine “agonist”- or substance that triggers a response in a specific body tissue or group of cells by binding to specific receptor on or inside the cells, as if it were actually the bodily substance that usually binds to that receptor. Probably the one that most people are familiar with, with regards to agonists is ephedrine, which is an andrenergic agonist. This is why ephedrine makes you feel “wired”…it “feels” like adrenaline to your body. Cabergoline is a dopamine agonist…which makes it “feel” like dopamine to your body.

So what does that mean? Well, in the brain, dopamine helps control the flow of information from other areas of the brain. So a dopamine agonist will help you process information more quickly, and possibly improve your memory also. Some athletes use Dostinex because it helps them learn new motor skills more quickly and thus they can learn new techniques or plays at a faster rate than their competition; needless to say this gives the athletes using Dostinex a huge advantage over their competition. This ability to work on your bodies information pathways and nervous system are doubtless why it’s been successfully been used to fight Parkinsons disease.

Any info is greatly appreciated!! Or links to clinical studies on the subject.

Hey CB...Happy New Year to you too. :)

I don't know any women who have used this but it definitely seems like a lot of the guys are using it now. Seems like it's just become popular in the last year. I was actually going to ask one of the docs I work with about it to see what he said and I'll certainly post up any links I can find as to studies. You can always try pubmed and see if they have anything.

Let us know if you find anything. I'd be interested to learn more too.

Look who's Here!!!! Courtney Baby how you been doing doll ?

Hey Radar!!! I am doing well!! Any info you can bring to the topic is greatly appreciated!!

I am going to pm you!!

well i looked all over ,even life extensition forums ,sorry can't find the info you hae listed.
But caber such as Bromocriptine similar to dostinex does come with nasty sides, Nausea,severe headaches,loss of appetite and more.

But we do have peptides now that mimick HGH.

Hey Im sorry I cant shed any light on this for you but it is a really interesting post hope you manage to get answers

Hey Courtney!

I am familiar with Cabergoline but am not really sure from your post what it is you'd be trying to do with it. If you post up stats, goals, etc it might help us all get a better picture of where to steer you.

Welcome back!
CB

I have never hears of caber being used for this. Only for tren and deca but I wouldnt suggest using both in the same cycle. Recovery would be difficult.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

What is it: Cabergoline is in a group of drugs called dopamine receptor antagonists. It works by reducing the amount of prolactin (a hormone) that is released from the pituitary gland.

Cabergoline is used to treat a hormone imbalance in which there is too much prolactin in the blood (also called hyperprolactinemia).

What are the possible side effects of cabergoline (Dostinex)?

Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.

Stop using cabergoline and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:

•cough or trouble breathing; or
•feeling light-headed, fainting.
Less serious side effects may include:

•nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, constipation;
•headache;
•dizziness, drowsiness, nervousness;
•numbness or tingly feeling; or
•hot flashes.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.

What is the most important information I should know about cabergoline (Dostinex)?

Do not use this medication if you are allergic to cabergoline, or if you have uncontrolled high blood pressure, pregnancy-related high blood pressure, or if you are allergic to any type of ergot medicine such as ergotamine (Ergomar, Cafergot), dihydroergotamine (D.H.E. 45, Migranal Nasal Spray), ergonovine (Ergotrate), or methylergonovine (Methergine).

Before taking cabergoline, tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs, or if you have liver disease, heart disease, or a breathing disorder.

Cabergoline is usually taken twice each week for at least 6 months. Do not take this medication every day unless your doctor tells you to.

To be sure this medication is helping your condition, your blood will need to be tested on a regular basis to measure your prolactin levels. Your doctor may want to continue checking your prolactin levels for several months after you stop taking cabergoline. Do not miss any scheduled visits.

Tell your doctor if you are also taking metoclopramide (Reglan), blood pressure medications, diuretics, or any medication to treat a psychiatric disorder

Top Bottom