Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Ladies Does Working Chest Help or Hurt the Appearance of Your Breast?

curling

My wife lost a lot of weight probably 40lbs. But her titties shrink and sagged just a litte. Lately she has been working chest with me and I think they look better.

I was thinking since the muscle is underneath the breast if you keep it hard the breast should be a little firmer being on top of the muscle right?

Now I know if you were chest to much your boobs go away what is a happy medium for women doing chest?

Thanks ladies.

I have implants, and after having my kid, they dropped, a lot :) but after working chest again, real hard, and real heavy, they are perky yet again, sticking straight out :)

in think it helps...build the muscle and perks them up

however, if you lose fat, you will lose a good portion of your titties as they are comprised of lots of fat too..

which is why i have implants also. :D

an added bonus of lifting for your chest is the little line you get too! luv that

I think chest work helps - big or small breasts.

For the small breast, chest work adds a little mass to what otherwise may be a bony sternum and gives a little indentation down the middle, which is faintly cleavage-like. Helps make the most of those tiny treasures by keeping them standing at attention.

For the large breast (wish I were in this category :bawling:), chest work helps fight gravity. Also keeps the whole area more hard and toned. Especially that area above the breast near the arm pits, so there no little fat pockets squeezing out from under the arms. (I see a lot of that, even on girls that are otherwise in pretty good shape - pet peeve)

After kids, losing fat, and working out hard, I was hoping my small cup size would tighten back up. Did in a sense, but never completly came up to where I wanted them. I got implants also, and now they are where they should be. I dont believe any amount of exercise will put them back up , per say, but making the chest muscle strong does help support them better. :confused:

Top Bottom