Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey, experienced aas ladies..

Sounds like your diet is good.
I am a minimalist... meaning... I like to use the least amount necessary to achieve the desired results.
If it was me I would go with 5mgs the first time. You can always up it to 10mgs next time.
Thats just me.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I know if I do try anavar, i'll be starting with 5mg ed. Another question, what should the cycle be? How many weeks on and how many off?

You can run a straight cycle of anavar, I would say no more than 12 weeks but some ladies may have better insight then me. My rule of thumb was rest the length of the cycle... ie: 12 weeks on, 12 weeks off....etc.

Var does not require any PCT nor do any steroids for women. Not necessary. Most women competitors are using dex or nolva which are used as pct normally for men. Just stop your cycle. All good.

One more thing......using AAS is not a license to relax a little with training. In fact, you should work HARDER. The AAS doesn't do the work. It will not do anything if you aren't disciplined in the gym. It only helps contribute to the effort you put in. Train HARD and stay focused.

One more thing......using AAS is not a license to relax a little with training. In fact, you should work HARDER. The AAS doesn't do the work. It will not do anything if you aren't disciplined in the gym. It only helps contribute to the effort you put in. Train HARD and stay focused.

Oh, yeah for sure. I always word hard in the gym. Also, should I up my cardio while using this? Right now I just do 30 minutes of cardio 3 times a week. And i've started a new routine now that my body started getting used to what I was doing. So I do shoulders all in one work out, along with cardio. Legs and calves in one day. Arms (bi's and tri's) in one day along with cardio. Chest in one day. And back in one day. And I go heavy weight, low reps on arms and shoulders because they're what I want the most definition in. Oh and I do abs once or twice a week. Depending how sore I get after the first one. My boyfriend said that anavar is expensive. He said he got his a while back, 60 tabs for about 100 bucks. But i'm going to keep looking and see what I come up with. I think if anything, i'll run the anavar with the yohimbine. Why not, right?

Oh, yeah for sure. I always word hard in the gym. Also, should I up my cardio while using this? Right now I just do 30 minutes of cardio 3 times a week. And i've started a new routine now that my body started getting used to what I was doing. So I do shoulders all in one work out, along with cardio. Legs and calves in one day. Arms (bi's and tri's) in one day along with cardio. Chest in one day. And back in one day. And I go heavy weight, low reps on arms and shoulders because they're what I want the most definition in. Oh and I do abs once or twice a week. Depending how sore I get after the first one. My boyfriend said that anavar is expensive. He said he got his a while back, 60 tabs for about 100 bucks. But i'm going to keep looking and see what I come up with. I think if anything, i'll run the anavar with the yohimbine. Why not, right?

What exactly is your goal again? Are you a competitor?

Your workout is similar to mine, but I do chest and shoulders in the same workout. Looks fine as far as the split.

I'm going to pm you......

Top Bottom