Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helping my girlfriend lose weight

MaryCassalt

hey my girlfriend's birthday is coming up and I want to get her something to help her lose weight. She has already asked me for this so it wouldn't be something that would be insulting to her. I'm willing to try anything you suggest whether it be a steroid sarm or supplement please give me a list that is good and safe

Start with natural supplements for her, give her cardazol 2 caps before workout and 1 cap after meal and see how she feels

hey my girlfriend's birthday is coming up and I want to get her something to help her lose weight. She has already asked me for this so it wouldn't be something that would be insulting to her. I'm willing to try anything you suggest whether it be a steroid sarm or supplement please give me a list that is good and safe

Have her come on and ask for herself. I see too many of the other kind.

And how come YOU'RE willing to try steroids etc when it's not you that's gonna be taking it?

Last edited:
I would have her start eating in a 4-5 hour window each day and run the stack of 20mg Cardarine per day with 2 caps N2Slin before meals.

Top Bottom