Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help - today i want to start my first workout

Hello??? wasnt this just 10 days ago...now do you see why I posted what I did?! Im dropping it...its a lost cause

Last edited:
look, this isn't your real issue and you know it.

i could bump about THREE threads where you make derogatory comments directed towards me but don't have the balls to say who you mean.

i worked out again a bit over the holidays... who gives a fuck if i took 3 months off.. i didn't lose much of those gains... and i'm very aware of what i'm doing, and i'm committed.

smallmovesal said:
look, this isn't your real issue and you know it.

i could bump about THREE threads where you make derogatory comments directed towards me but don't have the balls to say who you mean.

HMMMMMM.....did you mean I dont have the balls to say what I mean? :confused:

I dont remember saying anything directly to you --- bump em if you want...the only thing that comes to mind is when you posted you were so hot and fine and we all wished we could be like you or some shit like that...thats when I put :rolleyes: and its exactly what I felt....having confidence is one thing, but being downright cocky or whatever you meant by that post (which I have yet to figure out) is beyond me...other than that I have no problems w/you...I really dont give it much thought..I simply read and respond (sometimes)...i would have the same response if you were a newbie and had never posted before....but as I said its your body, your money, your decision...last week you wanted advice if you should - this week you want a pat on the back - I simply told it as I read it..thats all

Luvs, I think it's good to say what you think, but I think it's counterproductive to bump up posts where people are posting about their off days because they want our support. I've had days, like the one smalls was talking about. In fact, I had a layoff of a couple weeks over the holidays because of nasty illnesses, but I'm now in better shape than I was before the holidays.

If this kind of thing becomes a regular practice here, no one will post about anything but their good days. I'm not flaming you, don't get me wrong, I just think this tactic is probably counterproductive.

Just my two cents.

Wyst

apparently you wouldn't know cocky if it hit you in the head... i have to laugh at the things some people on here take seriously.

and listen to wyst... she speaks the truth.

luvs2workout said:
Hello??? wasnt this just 10 days ago...now do you see why I posted what I did?! Im dropping it...its a lost cause

luvs honey breath i know,,,,,,,but we are rude,,,so fine let us be rude,,,,but i think everyone who encouraging her is even more rude!!

smallmovesal said:
apparently you wouldn't know cocky if it hit you in the head... i have to laugh at the things some people on here take seriously.

smalls u are not taking the fact of taking anavar seriously,,,,ur fucking around with ur body do u understand that,,,,,,its not something to joke about,,,,,,,u refered ur voice to sounding like barrt white,,,,,,,,,,,,,,u say ur kidding ,, but thats not something to joke about!!!!!!

THIS IS WHY????????

Today I have realized something about this board.....most post only what people WANT to hear, rather than telling the truth or stating the facts...I guess the truth hurts

I am interested in her progress as well, but I am MORE interested in her progress 6 mts. down the road

Top Bottom