Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help reached a PLATEU! can fat burner help

missyd143

hey i reached a plateu and i weight train have a good doet and eat high protein mod fats and low carbs// i do cardio 3 x a week on an empty stomach for 30 min...mabye i should add a fatburner but will this make a difference?? or should i do anything else to get abs i do not have..i did this diet for 7 mnonths and im lean but no abs..i do reps with weights and train abs 4 x a week...help??

i am 124 and i weight train 3 times a week and cardio for 30 min 3 x a week..help! no abs

meal 1
3 eggs 1 yolk
1/2 cup of oatmeal

meal 2
grilled chicken w/1oz walnuts

meal 3
after training--30 grams of carbs w/ 20 grmas of whey

meal 4
grilled chicken w/ 2 tbs of flax and veggies

meal 5
whey with some cottage cheese/...or if not that i have sum pb and carb solutions protein mix..3 carbs 20 grams of protein

I think you need some more food...more protein:) I would take in 6 meals...I would have more eggs in the morning..like 2 eggs and 4 whites or something like that. How many ounces of meat are you eating? I would take in some lean red meat, tuna, and turkey breasts...if you are looking to cut I would not have whey as my last meal....have real food no carbs...some grilled chicken or some egg whites...keep your shake earlier in the day..and I would not have more than 1 a day...real food is better for you. Keep carbs earlier in the day..higher on days you train...lower on days you do not train...cardio in the AM on an empty stomach..45-60 minutes...doing some HIIT training as well. Are you training heavy with the weights? Drinking plenty of water? A simple ECA stack is fine...most thermogenics have the same stuff in em...

Top Bottom