Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help primobolan for woman ???

Katty&%loved

I'm looking to shape off body fat and keep as much muscle I can . I compete in triathlon and some people refer me to this steroids as the perfect one for my need, I am 26 years old 5'1 ft 4 and weigh 123 lbs, I do weight light training 3 days a week and cardio 6 days a week, looking online about dose and cycling time I see many different opinions, my cousin who is a member of this forum told to log in and ask you pros, so I need an advice on how to cycle this product, thank you.

If you are doing a triathlon, steroids will only worsen your athletic performance, so I would not take them. What I see you need here is to lose a bit of fat, maintain and even gain a bit of muscle mass, and get a boost in athletic performance. For such purposes SARMS will fit you so much better.

They are non-hormonal, so there will be no steroid associated side effects, and there will be no chances of them causing virilization. Secondly, SARMS are indeed amazing for endurance, recovery, and a explosive strength. Steroids can cause issues with that, especially due to the pumps. Therefore, better consider using the SARMS triple stack.

The main thing you want for endurance is Cardarine. It increases V02 max so it will make a huge difference. SR-9009 should be used before exercise and will further enhance endurance. Ostarine is a good one because it will help preserve muscle. That is exactly what it was designed to do.

The only steroid that would really benefit an athlete would be EQ because it increases red blood cell count and doesnt cause a whole lot of water retention.

However, steroids like EQ also open up a whole bag of worms of other issues because they can cause emasculating side effects in females.

SARMS are going to be your best option as an athlete. They are completely anabolic substances so emasculating side effects are impossible.

SARMS will directly increase endurance, fat loss and recovery. I like the cycle recommendations @stevesmi recommended you

Top Bottom