Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP please?! My pre-contest cycle/meal plan/training... I need advice!

I'm wondering why he has you on EQ instead of, say, primo...and NPP instead of the deca

Ok...well...I'll give ya my 2 cents!!

Please note..these are just my opinions and I’ll try to balance them out with some questions you could take back to your trainer.

So I guess to start, I completely disagree with the stack he has you on. I think it’s irresponsible to put a woman on a stack of more then 1 drug, for her first time. The reason being, you have NO idea how you will respond to those and when the sides start happening, you will not know which one is doing which. Yes, he has you on lower doses BUT there really is no need for 4 different steroids for a first cycle or for any cycle for that matter. You WILL gain weight on that cycle…absolutely no question about it and his comments about something being wrong medically or you’re cheating, would suggest to me a certain ignorance about dosing women’s AAS or their responses to it. You can build muscle, for sure, and see the recomp but the scale won’t drop as quickly.

Honestly, I’d drop it all but the var. Increase the var up to 10 mgs and hold the winny until about 6 weeks out. But I’d ask the question as to how long are you going run it? 18 weeks is a long time but you don’t want to stop a cycle a few weeks out before a show. It’ll take your body at least 4 weeks to readjust hormonally after. I’d also look at the T3 use. How are you going to dose it? Again, 18 weeks is a long time, even at a lower dose and you’ll definitely need to cycle it down, even from 50, to avoid a rebound.

The other thing I’d say, in terms of diet, is that going from 2700 to 1200 is not great. The only reason to make such a significant drop, imo, is if you’re close to show time and in desperation. With the amount of exercise you’re doing, at 18 weeks out, it sets you up for a long dismal road ahead. 1200 would be more of the low end for intake and the longer you can stay away from going that low, the better. If you stay that low, try to eat as much whole food as possible. Drop any shakes and keep it all whole.

Now…having said that, it’s difficult to judge without seeing pictures and knowing how much you have to accomplish in your prep but diet changes should come WITH a certain reason, not just because! And it’s better to drop in small portions…so drop 200 calories etc. I do think 2700 is high but would still be around 2000ish. 18 weeks is a very long time. And..I agree with the idea that it takes a week or two for the body to respond but with that big of a drop, you should have lost something, so it would suggest to me, that your stack is preventing that. Gotta look at all the factors.

The last thing I’d say is that I think 90 mins of HITT is too much, especially at 1200 calories. Most would do either shorter intervals of HITT (20 mins of true HITT is enough) or longer sessions of LISS/ MISS in prep mode. I personally think training is up to the individual and you do what works for you but you don’t want to burn yourself out, this early on in the game.

The fact that you are on here says you are thinking and not just blindly following and I personally, think that is great!! The whole sport is all about learning your body and learning different ideas and methods to get where you want to go. So I’d encourage you to chat with him and learn as much as you can about why he suggests what he does. A good trainer will answer your questions and give you the rational behind the decisions. If his only responses are to appear to blame you, then I would have a problem with that.

Diet and training are one area but the AAS use is another and I just can’t caution you enough. Even if you proceed with the stack that you’re on, really watch yourself and track what you are feeling. It’s not worth it in the bigger picture.

Again...all just my opinions and I have a few strong ones on some of this stuff. Mainly from my own experiences and learning things the hard way. So take it for what it's worth! :)

Thank you thank you!!! A lot of good info/advice, I reallyyyyy appreciate it!

I have been paying great attention to sides, haven't noticed anything yet. Again, all of the doses are pretty low. It just baffles me because I know my coach is very educated and experienced in this... especially girls and AAS. He SHOULD know that Deca causes bloating (when I brought it up... that I felt puffy/bloated and it's prob Deca, he said it doesn't cause bloat. Pshh). Or with a stack like that, I'm not going to be dropping a significant amount of weight.

I kind of feel like he is torturing me with the stack and such a small intake of food. Isn't EQ primarily used for bulking-- also causing appetite stimulation?! Ayyy caramba.

Also, I have been on T3 for 5 weeks. I'm tapering it whether he says it's okay or not-- I don't want to have permanent damage.

--- With all of that said, I have had great results so far.. I'd LIKE to trust him, but with the things I do know, it's kind of hard with this current plan.
Here I attached one picture of when I started my cycle, and one from yesterday.. 4.5 weeks apart.

Top Bottom