Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help me out ladies please, its about my girl

thaone

would somebody please help me explain the whole starvation mode theory to my girl. she is under the impression that the less she eats the less calories she will have to burn up. i try to tell her this is not the case all the time but her stubborn ass will not listen. and she is losing preciuos hard earned muscle by the day. she is in great shape with the best little petite hardbody but is now chasing after striations and is convinced that not eating is the way to do it. on top of this she is overtraing, could someone help me with this topic or explain these two scenarios. PLEASE!!!!!!
she goes to the gym at 5:00 in the morning and joggs for 45-an hour. then meets me at the gym in the evenning and trains with me. after we are through and i do my cardio she wants to do it again with me. this goes on mon-sat. on sundays we lay in bed all day. help her understand that this is simply too much. she will believe it if there was more than just me telling her. all of this activity on top of the lack of proper nutrition is withuot a doubt doing more harm than good. anyway PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!!

The less you eat, the slower your metabolism will get. Eating/digestion actually burns kcals too, which is why eating small and often really works in fat burning. Her muscles will also be used, often preferentially to fat to fuel her workouts/living and so she will become 'skinny-fat' and her metabolism will be even slower thus she will have to do more to burn the same kcals and without food intake will collapse and won't be able to exercise at all.

Your body is equipped to prevent fat loss during starvation so that it can keep going for longer, this means it will hold onto fat stores if food intake becomes very low. By starving herself your girlfriend his encouraging her body to actually hold onto it's fat!

Have to agree with WarLobo!
Went through a similar thing to what your girlfriend is, she probably won't be likely to listen to you may help to get her in touch with a nutrisionalist who can show her her lean muscle levels and how they are drooping from her over training.

Starvation

The above comments are correct. But there is a vestigial program left within the DNA from the evolution of man that if activated can accomodate her present lifestyle. I doubt that it is turned on in her. I have used it occasionaly for periods of up to a month. It can be activated chemically. In me the use of ECA and other prescription ingredients allows me to exist on around 800 calories a day with no loss of muscle mass. And my activity levels are relatively high. Weight training 3 days a week. Aerobic 3 days a week.

It is very doubtful that you will be able to change her thinking and approach to fitness. Lifestyle changes usually occur after tramatic experiences such as death, divorce, etc.

Anyway here is a link that partially explains the process but it is in reference to Bears.

http://www.bio.davidson.edu/Biology/Courses/anphys/2000/Marks/lisa12.htm

Top Bottom