Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP Diet/ Exercise Advice for a Friend

smart ladies......every response is valid in terms of the 1 week - cram like a final deal

Guy i know its not healthy.. but shes going away.. she won a trip.. so not prep or palnning tim really avail..

She has always been heavier.. but has felt pretty bad about herself lately and i can't deny i can see a few extra pounds.. so just tryin to help where i can :)

Its sweet of you to want to help and all, but as with every person who has ever gotten up one morning and realized they were heavier than they wanted to be, you didn't get that way in a week & you aren't going to get the way you want to be in 1 week.

The only "weight" she can change in 1 week is water weight.

Maybe this trip will spur her to start a long-term plan instead of just ignoring it until she gets another opportunity to do something where she becomes conscious of her weight again....

Otherwise she should just enjoy the trip!

Sassy69 said:
Maybe this trip will spur her to start a long-term plan instead of just ignoring it until she gets another opportunity to do something where she becomes conscious of her weight again....
^^^ I was thinking the exact same thing... :verygood:

Honestly, if it was that easy (do whatever for 1 week & be a supermodel), this site probably wouldn't even exist.

Sassy69 said:
Honestly, if it was that easy (do whatever for 1 week & be a supermodel), this site probably wouldn't even exist.

And I would be eating a cookie right now ;)

My babies recieved Two huge assortments of Mrs.Fields cookies from an Evil Evil man.. heehee

Omg.. they look so yummy..... :p

Sassy69 said:

And Shadow would have to rely on his good looks and stellar personality to get girls to flock around him. That would be a tuff life. :rolleyes: :qt:

she can look like she lost 15 or 20 pounds-

1) avoiding all carbs - she'lll drop a boat load of water as well as some fat- after a few days, some limited low glycemic carbs (like whole wheat) for some energy & see #6

2) ephedrine/caffeine (20/200) 2x a day

3) yohimburn on the belly/love handles 2x a day

4) HIGH protein from lean meats & fish and shakes, and some nuts for energy- small meals 5 or 6 times a day

5) early AM waking cardio after the E/C stack and AFTER ALITTLE PROTEIN (not an empty stomach or she'll spike cortisol which will hurt the effort)

6) round about day 4 or 5 some prune juice to help eliminate intestinal bulk

7) drink alot of water tru out

she'll be exhausted but look lots leaner for vacation

-

thanks guys.. i know miracles aren't possible.. but when a friend asks for guidsnce.. hard to say no.. :(

Top Bottom