Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with constipation

LCBUTLER said:
Thank you all for your input. I truly appreciate it. I will talk more with her about your suggestions. One other interesting thing to note with her is that she has some back alignment problems (I dont mean to make her out to be some wierdo with a bunch of problems she really is the most awesome person ever)...but anyway she was seeing a chiropractor who was having her do some traction to get her back adjusted properly...everyday that she would do the traction she would have a BM....sometimes it would happen before she left the Dr.s office....This person is a good Dr. too...I have seen the same on and have always had great luck...however it did not make me poop better.

Thanks again so much.

LC
Not so crazy, the nerves that run out of the lower thoracic/upper lumbar region affect the intestines.

Our bodies do not operate in a vaccuum, it's more like a symphony, everything working in harmony.

You find a good chiro, you stick with that doc, seriously! go in for a once a month tune up when you get any acute problems totally straightened out, best thing you can do for your body.

I would say on an average day she drinks 1/2 gallon of water. I know that she has gone up to a week trying to get closer to a gallon per day and it did not seem to help much.

I talked with her chiro and I ordered a neck traction unit so she can do some of the traction from home, but she will have to go to the office for the other back adjustments.

Thank you all very much for your input/suggestions.

LC

Top Bottom