Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bikinimom help?

boriqua

If you can help me that would great.
I have a similar build to you. Since there are no real symetry charts out there for women, I was hoping to use your measurements as my goal. If you don't mind could you post your hieght, weight and muscle proportions for me? It would be so appreciated.
Thanks
Juanita

For modeling purposes I do alter my measurements a bit, because MOST people do not understand that muslce weighs A LOT more than fat, if they knew my TRUE height and weight - they would think that the pics I have are outdated.

My measurements ARE correct though, and when being hired for a job (ie - will I fit the clothing) that is what really matters. PS - In modeling, it is acceptable to deviate 1- 2" from the measurements you list on your card.(as far as chest/wasit/hips) even a bit w/height. Unless it is high fashion. Then the agency will take out the tape measure to confirm your height.

My true measurements are:34C-25-34 (I do list them as 34-24-34 only because those are "perfect" by industry standards).

I am a true size 2/4

I do keep my bf between 12/14% as I am not interested in gaining any more mass at this time.

I will PM you an other measurements you want to know.

Thank you for being so sweet. There is so little info on this for women. I need to set goals. It's the only thing that works for me.

No, no...I apologize......lotta funky stuff goin' on in my life these days.....believe it or not, I can't find my durned tape measure. I will try and locate one today.

Top Bottom