Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help! I need to loose weight!

Congrats new mum! I have huge respect to all mothers around the world. I suggest you choose a routine/workout that you connects with who you are. Example, if you are the type of person who loves to dance, you can try zumba as a way of losing weight. If you're into sports, you can try swimming, running or jogging. The idea is to find an exercise that you will stick with in the long run. Plus, with everything in moderation - eating especially, you will lose weight in no time. I found this abbreviation in a blog and I find it really awesome:

Eat less CRAP:
C = Carbonated drinks
R = Refine sugar
A = Artificial Sweeteners and colors
P = Processed foods

Eat more FOOD
F = Fruits and Veggies
O = Organic lean proteins
O = Omega 3 fatty acids
D = Drink water

Cheers!

Congrats new mum! I have huge respect to all mothers around the world. I suggest you choose a routine/workout that you connects with who you are. Example, if you are the type of person who loves to dance, you can try zumba as a way of losing weight. If you're into sports, you can try swimming, running or jogging. The idea is to find an exercise that you will stick with in the long run. Plus, with everything in moderation - eating especially, you will lose weight in no time. I found this abbreviation in a blog and I find it really awesome:

Eat less CRAP:
C = Carbonated drinks
R = Refine sugar
A = Artificial Sweeteners and colors
P = Processed foods

Eat more FOOD
F = Fruits and Veggies
O = Organic lean proteins
O = Omega 3 fatty acids
D = Drink water

Cheers!
Nice lol