Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello ladies

deejleos

Hey ladies, i think im not suppost to post here cuz im a guy but i am a very loyal member on EF and i dont wanna break any rules or anything but im just trying to get an answer solved thats all about my lady, we have a great relationship and have two kids but as of late her sex drive and libido just arent there and she has noticed and is concerned, if any of u ladies have had this problem, have u takin any suppliments that have help, ive heard forma stanzol and unleashed have triggred some stuff, please any info would help greatly. Thanx

Hey ladies, i think im not suppost to post here cuz im a guy but i am a very loyal member on EF and i dont wanna break any rules or anything but im just trying to get an answer solved thats all about my lady, we have a great relationship and have two kids but as of late her sex drive and libido just arent there and she has noticed and is concerned, if any of u ladies have had this problem, have u takin any suppliments that have help, ive heard forma stanzol and unleashed have triggred some stuff, please any info would help greatly. Thanx

Lol men ! What r you like!

My experience most both winny and var increase sex drive but in not sure that it's a good idea to take them just to increase sex drive due to sides they may cause.

Donna

We'd need a bit more info probably...how old is she? is she on the pill? anything major life events happening lately or something that would increase stress and anxiety?? How long has it been noticable?

We'd need a bit more info probably...how old is she? is she on the pill? anything major life events happening lately or something that would increase stress and anxiety?? How long has it been noticable?

She's 32, not on birth control, I can tell within the last year it just hadn't been the same sexually, usually shes begging me for sex LOL, but she says she doesn't have that drive as much an she really doesn't get horny, now I know withinin the past 2 years she has had a little problem with anxiety, but were not sure y, she says there is nothing particular that's bothering her but has little episodes of anxiety here and there.

Sent from my iPhone punk!

I would suggest getting a hormone panel done bro. Then you know and no guessing at least of that part of the equation.

Hey Deejleos...

There are some supps that help with this but first I would make sure there isn't anything emotional going on... We ladies can be kinda funny that way and if you add another chemical to the mix it might just make it harder to get to the bottom of it (no pun intended).

How's your relationship?

C

She's 32, not on birth control, I can tell within the last year it just hadn't been the same sexually, usually shes begging me for sex LOL, but she says she doesn't have that drive as much an she really doesn't get horny, now I know withinin the past 2 years she has had a little problem with anxiety, but were not sure y, she says there is nothing particular that's bothering her but has little episodes of anxiety here and there.

Sent from my iPhone punk!

If she gets anxiety for no apparent reason she may benefit from seeing a counsellor where she can talk to somebody objective. It is great you are there for her, but she may be worried of burdening you with her anxiety, and so not being able to get help.

Top Bottom