Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello ladies

Hey ladies, i think im not suppost to post here cuz im a guy but i am a very loyal member on EF and i dont wanna break any rules or anything but im just trying to get an answer solved thats all about my lady, we have a great relationship and have two kids but as of late her sex drive and libido just arent there and she has noticed and is concerned, if any of u ladies have had this problem, have u takin any suppliments that have help, ive heard forma stanzol and unleashed have triggred some stuff, please any info would help greatly. Thanx

I would hold off on adding any chemicals to her body fornow. Two kids, just got married, work, home, life--all of this can really be demanding and draining on a woman. I have had many a time (weeks at a time) where I just didn't have the energy or desire for sex. When I was first married this would create tension and lead to bad arguments. Overtime my husband has learned that a little compassion and patience (and a little wine for me)can go a long way to change my mood.

If her libido stays down for several months then she might want to see a doctor, to at least rule out chemical/hormonal issues.

RD

Top Bottom