Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hello ladies

*ebony*

new here so this is an intro. been reading the through the female forum and you ladies are inspiring. makes me relize that i'm not so alone and the you have gone through some of the same expierences i have!

here are the basics if your interested
i'm 5'7 currently 176lbs
about 36% bf( and herewhere lies the issue) i really want to lower my bf to a healthy %. i'm thinking 15-20%, would be great.

been working out for about 2 weeks now and i feel great. also trying to eat clean. my biggest problem with exercise and diet is consistancy, and mybe some of you can relate. i really don't want to "fall of the wagon" as vevett said.lol

welcome to the forum! consistency is hard to achieve at first, it gets easier if you incorporate changes diet/exercise gradually because getting fit is about living a different life style to what you may be used to... and when you feel like "falling of the wagon" come here you'll sure find many people who will motivate and help you.

Hi and welcome!

Consistency is the key, but are not going to get that overnight. You will fall off the wagon, we all do. However, we are here to help you get back on. You'll fall less and less as the weeks and months go by.
If you have any questions, please post them.

What are your goals?

thanks for the welcome ladie. really appeciated

thandie said:
Hi and welcome!

Consistency is the key, but are not going to get that overnight. You will fall off the wagon, we all do. However, we are here to help you get back on. You'll fall less and less as the weeks and months go by.
If you have any questions, please post them.

What are your goals?
i'll try to consistant. no I AM GOING TO BE CONSISTANT.LOL
as for goals really i just want to reach a healthy bf %. and then put on some muscle. gonna try both by doing cardio, lifting, and diet of course. i don't have a set routine but i'm browsing workout forum for ideas.

also thinking about taking suppluments. nothing major but i want to try lipo 6. CLA and fish oil caps?

ebonycurves said:

as for goals really i just want to reach a healthy bf %. and then put on some muscle. gonna try both by doing cardio, lifting, and diet of course. i don't have a set routine but i'm browsing workout forum for ideas.

also thinking about taking suppluments. nothing major but i want to try lipo 6. CLA and fish oil caps?

oh and i'm going to start taking creatine before i train. should i do a loading phase or will it work just fine if i take it only on days that i lift?
sorry for a repeat if this question has already been asked

ebonycurves said:

I'm glad you're motivated. The reason I'm saying you'll fall off is so when it happens you won't be discourage and give up.

My suggestion is that you have 5 meals per day consisting of:

Sample:

Oatmeal and eggwhites
Chicken/turkey/fish/beef/tuna fish/with salad/sweet potato/brown rice/couscous/vegetables.
Mixed them as you please, but try to have starchy carbs in the early part of the day and fish and simple carbs in the evening.
Weights 4 times a week and cardio 3 times for now at 45 minutes.

Questions?

thandie said:
I'm glad you're motivated. The reason I'm saying you'll fall off is so when it happens you won't be discourage and give up.

My suggestion is that you have 5 meals per day consisting of:

Sample:

Oatmeal and eggwhites
Chicken/turkey/fish/beef/tuna fish/with salad/sweet potato/brown rice/couscous/vegetables.
Mixed them as you please, but try to have starchy carbs in the early part of the day and fish and simple carbs in the evening.
Weights 4 times a week and cardio 3 times for now at 45 minutes.

Questions?
here is what i've been doing for the past 2 weeks(unconsistantly.lol) but the second week was easier and hopefully i'll get into a rythm soon.
here is what going on:
fist thing in the morning i have a protein shake and do my cardio so far its ranged from 15-45 min but not more than 45 min.
i lift in the afternoon before i go to work.
still working on the diet. i'm gradually cutting my bad eating habits

ebonycurves said:
here is what i've been doing for the past 2 weeks(unconsistantly.lol) but the second week was easier and hopefully i'll get into a rythm soon.
here is what going on:
fist thing in the morning i have a protein shake and do my cardio so far its ranged from 15-45 min but not more than 45 min.

Doing fasted cardio ( Cardio first thing, before you eat or anything) is suppose to be AHHmazing for fat loss. I havent gotten the energy for it yet..lol. Hopefully start it this week! :heart:
Lifting is MY absolute favorite! When you see your body change, muscles become more defined & your lifts going up, that alone will give you the drive to push yourself even more.
What is your diet like?
Your right, consistancy is definately key in progress. It gets easier, trust me. I had a really hard time with the diet for the first few weeks even, and then eventually, I got used to it & realized that nothing worth gaining is without some sacrafice :)
Good Luck! I look forward to watching you progress!

ebonycurves said:
here is what going on:

Ebon, I posted a 'diet' that will help you with your goals. If you skip meals or don't eat enough, or eat poorly, you won't meet your goals. Food is what will help you burn calories in addition to working out. The food and training will also help you build muscles. That's the reson for being consistent or you'll take one step forward and two steps backwards. Once you're mentally ready for the challenge, all will fall into place..

Top Bottom