Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hello ladies

thandie said:
Ebon, I posted a 'diet' that will help you with your goals. If you skip meals or don't eat enough, or eat poorly, you won't meet your goals. Food is what will help you burn calories in addition to working out. The food and training will also help you build muscles. That's the reson for being consistent or you'll take one step forward and two steps backwards. Once you're mentally ready for the challenge, all will fall into place..
thanks hun, fear not about the whole starvation thing, never tried and never will as long there is food available. yet i forget to eat sometimes especially when i'm busy, my stomach can growl all it wants and i wont hear it. on days like that i could go for HOURS before i remind myself to eat. also after i workout i find it hard to stomach food. it makes my tummy hurt just being near food. does anyone have this problem?

ebonycurves said:
thanks hun, fear not about the whole starvation thing, never tried and never will as long there is food available. yet i forget to eat sometimes especially when i'm busy, my stomach can growl all it wants and i wont hear it. on days like that i could go for HOURS before i remind myself to eat. also after i workout i find it hard to stomach food. it makes my tummy hurt just being near food. does anyone have this problem?

This is the most important time to eat, probably other than breakfast.

Not eating at this time could actually induce glucose intolerance for hours after.

It is a really anabolic period, and people who do have some simple carbs and protein (skim milk + whey for example) actually end up with more muscle and less fat.

And, hello and welcome

:)

Tatyana said:
This is the most important time to eat, probably other than breakfast.

Not eating at this time could actually induce glucose intolerance for hours after.

It is a really anabolic period, and people who do have some simple carbs and protein (skim milk + whey for example) actually end up with more muscle and less fat.

And, hello and welcome

:)

Tatyana is right.. You must eat after training and I suggest you eat protein after. Perhaps a protein drink, then have a meal 1.2 to 2 hours later.
Before training try having fast acting carbs or you'll be burning what you ate as opposed to body fat.

Hey eb,

Good to hear the you are working so hard, keep it up it will pay off.

I was in the same place about a year and a half ago, and i weighted 175lbs and was a size 14. One day i just wanted to change and now i weight 135lbs and am in a size 4. It takes a lot of hard work and OMG cardio which i hate but i do it anyway. Lifting is the best part of it i think, you will really see your body start changing and with the cardio your muscles start to really show it is rewarding.

I am also new to this forum and these women are really motivating.

LittleBlondy said:
Hey eb,

Good to hear the you are working so hard, keep it up it will pay off.

I was in the same place about a year and a half ago, and i weighted 175lbs and was a size 14. One day i just wanted to change and now i weight 135lbs and am in a size 4. It takes a lot of hard work and OMG cardio which i hate but i do it anyway. Lifting is the best part of it i think, you will really see your body start changing and with the cardio your muscles start to really show it is rewarding.

I am also new to this forum and these women are really motivating.
thanks. your very motavating too. i'm new to lifting and i can see why everyone here likes. its also kinda addicting.lol

Welcome to EF :)

Read the stickies. Ask questions. Stick around. Have fun.

Belated Welcome!

The women before me have given solid advice. Something I want you to think about in terms of "Falling Off the Wagon" <---- banish this thought. There is no wagon, just as there is no diet.

Here - I want you to think about diet in these terms alone for the rest of your natural life:

"The diet of the koala bear consists strictly of eucalyptis leaves."

From now on diet is not about what you dont eat, but about what you DO eat.

Follow me?

As for the wagon - meh... You are making a LIFESTYLE change. So one day... hmmmmm in the grand scheme of the rest of your life we are talking about averages here. So if you have A DAY where you dont make the best choices or function at 100% why would you beat yourself up? Don't lose sight of the forrest because of the trees.

Does this make any sense to you?

If not, then just say so and I will try to explain it another way. :)

:heart:
BIKINIMOM said:
Belated Welcome!

The women before me have given solid advice. Something I want you to think about in terms of "Falling Off the Wagon" <---- banish this thought. There is no wagon, just as there is no diet.

Here - I want you to think about diet in these terms alone for the rest of your natural life:

"The diet of the koala bear consists strictly of eucalyptis leaves."

From now on diet is not about what you dont eat, but about what you DO eat.

Follow me?

As for the wagon - meh... You are making a LIFESTYLE change. So one day... hmmmmm in the grand scheme of the rest of your life we are talking about averages here. So if you have A DAY where you dont make the best choices or function at 100% why would you beat yourself up? Don't lose sight of the forrest because of the trees.

Does this make any sense to you?

If not, then just say so and I will try to explain it another way. :)
makes perfect sense! i guess i already know this but one(I) tend to lose site of this small important detail when they're trying to eat healthier. and thank you, i really needed to be reminded of this. :heart:

Welcome, you will get some great advice here!!
This forum is the best.

General rule of thumb... if the food you eat didn't grow, then don't eat it :)

veggies, grain, nuts, and animals all grow!

those crappy processed foods, pass on those! :)

Top Bottom