Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heartburn while taking anavar

Miacruz

I have been taking 20 mg a day for 2 weeks and lately I started feeling heartburn and acid reflux, is it because I take it without food? or it's a normal side from anavar? what can I take over the counter? thank you.

That is quite a normal side effect with oral steroids, so you have nothing to worry about, as it is not serious. Just take your anavar with the meals, and you should be fine.

Ontop of the suggestions given by @levbutlerov

You might also be experiencing bloating/heart burn from artificial flavours/sweeteners. Are you using a flavoured creatine/bcaa/protein supplement? A lot of people are very sensitive to artificial flavours/colors/sweeteners. Check the supplement facts on all the supplements you are using.

Try switching to unflavoured or capsulated products. For example, for creatine - Try using a capsulated creatine supplement like ancient strength from n2bm.com or an unflavoured bulk creatine monohydrate powder.

This can definitely be a side effect of oral steroids. I would first try taking with food. If that doesn't help you can either just deal with it or stop taking the anavar. As a side note, a good dose for a female is 5-10mg per day.

Top Bottom