Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heart Rate Monitor

florencia said:
I do not know if I'd sell it I would feel bad! I will take a pic tomorrow OK?
Awww... well you just let me know then hun, I'd feel bad if you just gave it to me though :verygood:

sbt2082 said:
Hey! I was just wondering if anyone had any good suggestions for a heart rate monitor??? I've been looking to get one but not sure what the difference is really in all the brands (I've never had one :rolleyes: )

Currently I like the Polar F-6
g_polar_f6_pink.jpg

Open for any thoughts or suggestions of course ;) Thanks ladies!

Oh, grrl. I use a polar F11. Compare the two before you buy. The F11, measures calories burned during a session, can sync up to your computer and track your data for you, and you have the option of three different zone settings for different kinds of exercizes... and the transmitter that comes with the F11 has protection against interference from other devices. (the whole thing is cloth, unlike the other ones that are half plastic/half cloth.) It is much more comfortable to wear.
It also shows you a nifty little graph of your workout duration, and apprx.percentage of calories burned from fat during a workout.

You can find one on ebay for about 115.00

Compare the two here:
http://www.polar-usa.us/chart-polar-f-series.html

Hope this helps.

Mine is older but a polar.....bought it on ebay brand new for about 45.00 and love it. So check ebay also.....

Top Bottom