Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Healthy Nails...........

A

AziaReign

I have very flimsy nails, and they tend not to grow too much. When they DO grow, they always break. Does anyone know of something that actually works to help my nails get stronger, and maybe grow faster?? How 'bout maybe a vitamin or nailpolish.............I do drink plenty of milk!:confused:

OK there is some product called witchcraft that is supposed to be good.
also i heard gelatin (jello) is good...don't know if for rea though?

:)

Heyyyyyyy uuuuuuu !!!! :D whattt up chickie... damnnn so busy today... was scrolling soooo quickly down the board...saw ur name, so of course... gotta show da luv:) . got ur PM ... yea..i read it.. dont stress it girl, u know what ur about... doesnt matter what everyone else says... let it rooooollll off ur back ya know!?! i use clear nailpolish... just keep ur nials polished and that should help keep em strong. i dont have great nails either... my work kills them:bawling: but i do the best i can. good luck darlin:) talk to u laters

oh if we're talking shape of our nails, i've got to be the worst. i'd rather post a pic of my ass in a thong in bad lighting with no tan and pimples on my ass!

well...maybe not that bad, but frickin bad. i just keep them short and hope for the best. i used to get acrylic and felt like a stripper... ;)

tripleV said:
oh if we're talking shape of our nails, i've got to be the worst....

ME TOO :mad:

Mine start out narrow at the bottom and then fan out and flatten at the top. They aren't that nice oval shape you normally see. I keep mine short too. I tried the acrylics once (for my wedding). Cool while it lasted.

My nails are almost an inch long...my secret...Sally Hanson's Teflon Tuff. It's a clear finger nail polish. Also, I tap my nails on a hard surface. This makes them stronger. I do this especially after washing dishes because the water makes them soft. It can drive people a little crazy because they don't like the rap-tap-tapping. As for the shape of your nails...take an emory board to them and shape them. If they don't grow the way you want them...make them the way you want them. Everyone swears my nails are fake but I turn them over and show them they are real. It may take you some time to find out "how" you want them and it may take them a while to get there but they will get there.

My nails grow out straight...I shape them to where they are oval shaped. All it is, is practice makes perfect.

Top Bottom