Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

He Sucks In Bed!!!

Right..help him out...or try new things...rent some movies...do something but DON'T walk on his self-esteem..You will affect him forever....ever think...he might think that you suck in bed lol

BIKINIMOM said:
Now as to a man lacking skill in bed. This is one of the reasons why I do not date younger men... and another reason why I refuse to date a man that is not a "pleaser" by nature. A selfish person makes for a HORRIBLE lover.

OMG!

So true.

I briefly dated an older Jewish guy many years ago and while we never reached "the bed" or any such nookies - MY GOD - I never met anyone that took the time to make me happy and didn't come across like a "daddy" or "girly" in doing so.

I don't believe mommas raise boys like this anymore and I don't believe many husbands set as great of an example as they did a few generations ago.

I would not want to be in my teens or twenty's right now.

velvett said:
OMG!

So true.

I briefly dated an older Jewish guy many years ago and while we never reached "the bed" or any such nookies - MY GOD - I never met anyone that took the time to make me happy and didn't come across like a "daddy" or "girly" in doing so.

I don't believe mommas raise boys like this anymore and I don't believe many husbands set as great of an example as they did a few generations ago.

Yeah welll I would say women are just as much to blame for the way some men are too. I mean the clothes they wear and the way they flaunt themselves no wonder they are treated like a whore half the time. I think sexy is showing enough but not revealing it all. It's a lot in how someone presents themself. It seems like everyone is out to take.. but noone is out to give. I refuse to settle with the takers... Men or women, relationship or no relationship.
I would rather give until taken for granted, then take and be left with guilt and emptiness.

treilin said:
Yeah welll I would say women are just as much to blame for the way some men are too. I mean the clothes they wear and the way they flaunt themselves no wonder they are treated like a whore half the time. I think sexy is showing enough but not revealing it all. It's a lot in how someone presents themself. It seems like everyone is out to take.. but noone is out to give. I refuse to settle with the takers... Men or women, relationship or no relationship.

Oh you're right and that's a whole other thread.
Don't even get me started - it's a big pet peeve of mine.

treilin said:
I would rather give until taken for granted, then take and be left with guilt and emptiness.

Very nice.
I may have to quote you ....
:)

velvett said:
Oh you're right and that's a whole other thread.
Don't even get me started - it's a big pet peeve of mine.

Very nice.
I may have to quote you ....
:)
Be my guest ;)
Yeah another thread.. another movie, another book series is right...

velvett said:
OMG!

So true.

And you all wonder why I prefer to date older Jewish men nearly exclusively.

Damnit I passed up a older Jewish millionaire... We were even roomates and I used to help him spend his money, on himself of course... :lmao: They are tight with their money, lol

treilin said:
Damnit I passed up a older Jewish millionaire... We were even roomates and I used to help him spend his money, on himself of course... :lmao: They are tight with their money, lol

Not all men of means are cheap. They are like their less afluent counterparts in many regards. A few may be keepers, but most just plain aren't. ;) ...and money has the least to do with their "keepability" or lack thereof.

BIKINIMOM said:
Not all men of means are cheap. They are like their less afluent counterparts in many regards. A few may be keepers, but most just plain aren't. ;) ...and money has the least to do with their "keepability" or lack thereof.
Totally true... If I was a gold digger I could be sitting at home and getting spa treatments all day long. Nicest guy in the world, and was a really good friend, till I dressed him up, decorated his house, picked him out a new vehicle to drive, and showed him some style, and some ho bag came by snatched him up and wouldn't let him talk to me any more , WOMEN!!!

Top Bottom