Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hcg diet

kulutuney

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]iknow another girl who dropped 30 pounds on the hcg diet. i know youtake hcg and eat in a deficit and it works. is there a sciencebehind this and do you think this will work for me? I am a big girllooking to lose weight [/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]iknow another girl who dropped 30 pounds on the hcg diet. i know youtake hcg and eat in a deficit and it works. is there a sciencebehind this and do you think this will work for me? I am a big girllooking to lose weight [/FONT]
Nothing about this sounds like a good idea. I'm not sure how HCG would aid in weight loss. It's extremely bogus. You could do the diet without HCG and see.huge weight loss. Cause your starving yourself. Dont waste your time. If there is nothing wrong with you and you're healthy. You just got to suck it up. Do you want to be fat or not.
Get to working out. Something you find fun and will stick to. Make a.diet plan. You can stick to. Not to sound harsh bit it's not rocket science.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

the hcg diet works in the short run because you are eating in a severe deficit, not because hcg has anything to do with it

over the long run though it DOES NOT WORK. i've posted many times why these stupid calorie deficit diets don't work. anyone who says 'eat in a deficit' is thinking short term only. when i consult with people i teach them for life how to get lean and stay lean. a normal diet coach just wants your $$$ and will put you on a crash diet to get short term results.

everyone i know who has done hcg diet weighs more now than they did before. why? cause calorie deficits DO NOT WORK.

I see lots of companies touting HCG for weight loss, but in reality there's no solid evidence to back their claims. It appears it's just the eating in a deficit causing the weight loss.

Top Bottom