Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcg

mraven99

Hello I am new to this site I am a 24 year old female 5'6 165 lbs and I am looking to loose weight. I hVe tried everything under the sun and I mean it. Right now I am doing the wight lose cure by Kevin T and i am about to start the HCG. I have read lots of success stories and so on and I was wondering if any of you women have done it and if so how was it? I am only doing it once i have to inject 200 units once a day for 6 weeks. Please let me know
Thanks

Oh boy....

hcg??

You are injecting the ingredient that home preg tests test for.

I hope to Pete this is a joke....if not - you have been drasticaly misled(ie - LIED TO)

STOP IMMEDIATELY.

Go to www.google.com

do a search for what you are injecting

No its not a joke and yes I know what it is but I have researched it and there are clinics that do it. I was just wondering if anyone else has tried it? Look at Kevin T's new cure book that is where I got it from.

Welcome to EF!

Well, I would like to see exactly what you have tried. :) Can you list some things? HOw about your diet? What you eat, how much, how often?

Im sure there is something you have not thought of to get you where you'd like to be without touching needles IMO... :)

The stickies at the top are a great read if you haven't checked them out already.

So lets hear it girl ...

likeI told you in the pm you sent me...you dont need this and what you need is for the girls or even shadow to help you.....I think the fact that you are ready to inject hcg shoes that you are desperate to get in shape witch is a good thing but hcg is not the answer.there is a lot to learn and a lot of people to learn from here on this site.....the girls on this site love helping each other in every way possible and yes you are going to get some flames for this being one of your first post but right you should.

do like I said.start from scratch put your tail between your legs and ask the girls"some of witch are pro's,models and have great sucsess story's and have over come worse then you" for help.make a log thread asking for help.post every day what you eat when you eat it and how you train.if you do this and let them help you and stick yo it you will get more out of that then ever get out of hcg.......

btw you are kind of cute hun :qt:

The user 'mraven99' has been gifted a platinum membership!
and search the womens forum for helpful things with your new plat to.have fun please learn from the girls here they really can help you out a lot.

hCG is a pregnancy hormone. If you are looking to lose weight, it is pretty much the last thing that will help you. Knowing this, I HIGHLY doubt anyone here has experience with taking it to lose fat.

I did a very simply Google search for "hcg and effect on the body" and came up with a few things:

from http://www.hcgobesity.org/obesity/obrev2.htm

"Finally, and after a serial of Double-Blind Tests, the FDA concluded the method bears no utility for Obesity therapy."

Weight loss is safe and comfortable for patients, provided that they meticulously follow the prescribed diet. Any deviation from the protocol is apt to yield poor results. Even minor deviations may cause unwanted setbacks." ------> meaning, follow the LOW CALORIE (500 kCal PER DAY!) DIET and you lose weight. Yah, by starvation

There is a VERY SMALL amount of TRUE SCIENTISTS out there that think it MAY help with fat loss. But the results are very inconclusive and often cannot be duplicated. Not to mention, several of the studies I read showed no statisitcal differences between a group on hCG and the placebo group. And of course, every group that DID see fat loss was on an EXTREME DIET - about 500 calories per day. And the groups of people were OBESE, not just wanting to lose a few pounds.

needtogetaas said:
or even shadow

:doublefi:

Asshat.......

btw - hcg IS a prescription(ie - SCHEDULED) compound that carries legal ramifications if not used for purpose.

hcg HAS NO FDA APPROVED use for fat loss....this means is that if you ordered through a website and it gets tracked - you will be up on posession charges.

That guy must be infiltrating the internet or something - that's like the 4th post about that stuff I've seen for fat loss.

DIET
TRAINING
CARDIO
RECOVERY

The rest you don't need.

Top Bottom