Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcg

im still learning all this myself but if i can be of any help i would glady help you--feel free to PM me--you have the finest men and women on these boards teaching the truth which is diet cardio and training there is no easy way..besides IMO doing it this way it also teaches you the way you should eat longterm and always keep your body in shape!! :heart:

The Shadow said:
:doublefi:

Asshat.......

btw - hcg IS a prescription(ie - SCHEDULED) compound that carries legal ramifications if not used for purpose.

hcg HAS NO FDA APPROVED use for fat loss....this means is that if you ordered through a website and it gets tracked - you will be up on posession charges.
what what.you help all the girls dont you.....shit I sent you a pm and you just ignored me.next time ill have angel send it for me. :worried:

I'm not sure about with women, but HCG raises E in men. I'd expect the same with women. Not to mention I have not heard of one female competitor using it for anything other than pregnancy!

BTW, I'm curious to why all the input from needtogetaas here? Shadow has a reason to be contributing to women. From looking through posts from needtogetaas, I see nothing associated with the womens board. Just hate to see more bs on this board.....

needtogetaas said:
what what.you help all the girls dont you.....shit I sent you a pm and you just ignored me.next time ill have angel send it for me. :worried:

Dude....I'm joking......

I did just recheck my messages though - I did not get a pm from you Orb

Needto is an ok dude........he knows where to be serious, and he has bought a lot of Plats for some noobs.

That said - yes - hcg WILL RAMP estrogen in men....same thing in women.

The Shadow said:
Needto is an ok dude........he knows where to be serious, and he has bought a lot of Plats for some noobs.

That said - yes - hcg WILL RAMP estrogen in men....same thing in women.

Just gets creepy seeing dude's here when they appear to have no purpose. Or are marketing driven....

nsashbl01 said:
Just gets creepy seeing dude's here when they appear to have no purpose. Or are marketing driven....
I have over 35k post and not even 1/10 of them have any thing to do with marketing any thing..lets not start fights over here bro.I help as many people as a can as best I can.I am far from marketing driven.

you know this girl pm'd me before she ever even maid a post on this board.asked me about hcg and I could have told here dont take that,what you really need is some of this or some of that.but no I did what I would do to any one that sends me a pm like that.I send them to the place I know they can get the best help If I cant help them myself.when I talk about a products or rec amend a product to some one its not because I get a thing out of it."lets make it clear I dont get any thing for it" but its because I want to help them and I really do beleive it can help them or its a good thing for them to look into trying.

just like shadow said.I know how to act in deferent forums.very rarely do I come over to the womens board and when I do its only to say hi to some of the girls tell them they look great or post a bit in one of there logs and then I am on my way about my bis...every so often I feel like I may have some thing to add that could help some one so I do so tastefully and leave it at that and again go on my way.thanks for caring so much but the women have never had a problem with me or my post and I dont think there about to start...have a nice day :)

Sorry for all the Problems I have caused. I did Talk to needtoget first because when i signed on I had no idea what I was doing I didn't even know there was a womens side. So he has been helping me. As far as the HCG I am In school for ultrasounds I know about HCG it does raise your estrogen. With the diet it last 6 weeks and what it does is it triggers your hypothalmus to release the stored fat in your problem areas leaving your structural fat and muscle un affected. There are clinics that are not associated with kevin t that do hcg for weight loss. And yes the FDA dosent have you do it because they make more money in Diet pills. I have excercised all the time for hours doing class after class eating small portions. I have done no carbs and man did i loose weight but gained it all back. I have tried everydiet pill under the sun with every ingrediant. Every diff vitamin. Right now i am on 90 % organic. No refined sugurs or artificial sweetners. One of my problems is i don't have as much time to hit the gym with school and family. I also eat late because i don't get home early. But other then that i should be a hell of a lot thinner than i am now. I do walk alot with weights and try to do urban rebounder 3 times a week. So tell me girls what else should i do. I am 5"6 165

Darlin....NO TROUBLE AT ALL....PLEASE - drop the hcg.....lookover my shadow plan and pm me directly with questions.

Needto is aight......just misunderstood

LOL

Top Bottom