Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Having anavar side effects on females

Lelyfonsi

I have been taking anavar 10 for 4 weeks , 10 mg per day and the last 5 days I started experiencing some kind of shakiness especially at night when I go to bed, is it normal during an anavar cycle? or my body is reacting to a compound ?

Also, my period is gone!

Yeah it's going to mess with your period.

You shouldn't be getting the shakes. Take a break from anavar for the time being, get a labmax kit to test the anavar, make sure its anavar and not something like dbol.

It's normal to loose your menstrual cycle when using steroids. The shakiness feeling is not normal. It could be hypoglycaemia like @stevesmi said. Are you following a low carb diet when using the anavar?

If it's hypoglycaemia it'll just be a sort of irritable jittery feeling almost. Sort of like almost drinking too much caffeine. If that's what it is - it's nothing to worry about.

The only other thing I could think of is you might have an electrolyte imbalance. If you are deficient in magnesium, your muscles will spasm. Try taking a magnesium supplement and see if that helps.

Top Bottom