Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

have any of you ??

Dakotah

xoxoxo
Platinum
had a first child around age 30???
im 17 weeks pregnant with my first child and i just turned 30! kinda freaked out but also very relieved ive been able to make it this far...

any advice anyone can give me would be awesome, im struggling with the idea of my body changing at this point. im happy i could have a child when i was always told never would i, and happy i was blessed later in life after ive had many experiences and made some good life choices altogether and got done partying.

lots of changes and it seems like a whirlwind all at once.

did any of you feel remotely close to this or more?

These feelings are natural. Your hormones are through the roof and you will be emotional about a lot of things. As for your age, 30 is not that old. I was 29 for my first child, 31 for my second and 37 for my third. I ate healthy and exercised while I was pregnant. Now I did have cravings (chicken livers and sardines) and my exercise was not as intense or as often, but it helped me stay in shape. (Very little exercise in months 8 and 9). You will be fine. Your main concern needs to be your and the baby's health. The difficult time will be after the baby arrives. Little sleep, being exhausted and limited time will make exercise difficult. You will gain some weight, you just need to be patient and don't expect the excess weight to disappear over night.

Enjoy being pregnant and enjoy your baby. Eat healthy and exercise when you can, but make sure to get plenty of rest. Time with your baby is priceless. (Mine are 13, 11 and 5 and I would love to rock them to sleep one more time).

Rebecca D

had a first child around age 30???
im 17 weeks pregnant with my first child and i just turned 30! kinda freaked out but also very relieved ive been able to make it this far...

any advice anyone can give me would be awesome, im struggling with the idea of my body changing at this point. im happy i could have a child when i was always told never would i, and happy i was blessed later in life after ive had many experiences and made some good life choices altogether and got done partying.

lots of changes and it seems like a whirlwind all at once.

did any of you feel remotely close to this or more?

IF I have one at all I'll be almost 40... Just not part of my next 8 year plan. 30 is not old for a baby. Is that what you're thinking?

It's normal to be anxious -- you're pregnant! Try to enjoy it! xo

thank you ladies, very helpful messages. true i do feel the ups and downs of hormones and am expecting it to cont. lol
thank you for sharing your experiences :)

I had my first and only child at 28 :) I planned it that way. I think 30 is the perfect age, early 20's it might be easier to conceive but there was no way I could have been the mother I wanted to be earlier than 28.

I had my third at 30 and my fourth just a few months ago at 33 (just turned 34)

having your body change during pregnancy can freak you out at any age...I was 19 when I had my oldest and I wanted to crawl out of my own skin...

honestly, almost everything can go back to normal after...most bizarre change for me was loosing two lines in my belly button with my first :confused:
with my last daughter I made sure to make healthy eating choices that I didn't police heavily and I kept going to the gym but switched up my cardio a little because jogging was uncomfortable and dropped free weights for machines because my joints got really loose and know what? I weighed exactly the same as my pre-pregnancy weight 2 weeks after she was born.

I didn't do the above with daughters 1, 2, and 3 and one and two I looked pretty darn good after but I was a young...number three I ate everything in sight and my southern gentlemen husband made sure I didn't lift a finger...i ballooned and struggled afterward

head the advice given to eat healthy but don't be obsessed and stay active and you'll be fine..and no matter what I promise you really won't care at all when you get that first toothless grin
and like others said...30 really isn't old at all to be having a baby
good luck :)

thank you ladies-all the posts are very appreciated!!! i definetly hear you and will take your advice and run with it. Ive been doing great-very tired but still able to do my daily routines and work as well. just had my 18 week checkup and a sonogram which thrilled me!!!
seeing my baby move on the screen and feeling it was all too special and amazing. the lil one was upside down on its head and its legs crossed against its chest-therefore i have to wait till next appointment to findout sex- apparently baby was too shy lol. my words to the dr. if its a girl then crossing its legs already is a good thing to hear lol.
baby moving is a great feeling - a little alien but magical...

thank you again ladies talking to people has really helped with this transistion and i foresee me asking questions all thru my pregnancy. Ill keep you all updated!!
xoxox

god bless you
youre age is perfect to have a baby
Your hormones will be thru the roof and you will be emotional about a lot of things
the main thing is you eat healthy and excercise at youre pace
also, Your main concern needs to be your and the baby's health
enjoy youre cravings

good luck with the baby!

Top Bottom