Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone tried at home TCA peels?

My gf did it. Scared the shit outta me when I saw her next day, make sure u have a good 3 weeks without needing to go out in public. Acid to the face is seRious business

make sure to follow every iota of directions/warning with it

if youre going to do it for any scarring be extra careful...I had a tiny ice pick scar I tried to get with the toothpick technique and because I burned off the stuff on the top..its a good sized scar now. Think of it like, the scar was vase shaped big at the bottom with a neck and small opening...I burned off the small opening and now its just a bowl. I knew it was a risk when I did it but it didn't make me any less bummed

the first time I did it I used 30% and my skin came out amazing...you HAVE to use a heavy moisturizer for a week after and your face will look like leather and you can NOT pick off the skin thats coming off in hunks
you MUST use sunscreen after (and should be anyway)

since then Ive only ever tried lower percentages because it hurts like you can't imagine and its never come out as good
do not get it anywhere near your eyes...srsly it will destroy your corneas

Thanks for the advice girls! I'm considering buying some TCA peel to do at home after my husband deploys..lol. I have a couple ice pick scars but other than that nothing serious. What kind of moisturizer would you recommend shirlene?

emu oil worked the best honestly and I tried quite a few commercial things but that seemed to be the best

Top Bottom