Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Happy Birthday Florencia!!!!!!!!

I

Ilk

:arty: :RADAR :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :smshot:

:rose: Happy Birthday to you
:rose: Happy Birthday to you :rose:
:rose: Happy Birthday to Florencia :rose:
:rose: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rose:

:dance2: :elephant: :arty: :elephant: :heart: :bday: :elephant: :gift: :martini: :garza: :loveyou: :elephant: :loveyou:

Have a wonderful day bella!!! I'll speak to you later!!!
:rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose:

Fllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllor!!!!!

Happy Birthday, good lookin'

:rose:

Thank you!!! I am soooooo flattered!
Ilk you have been right there on the spot light with me! :heart:
Merm! Where have you been? Thanks for the :bday: wish! You are at the right place & at the right time!
GG! Thanks and as faithful to EF as you are to your goals! Thanks for the post!
LuLu...You keep surprising me and I am glad we've met on Ef let's keep it up!
LOL like that is going to be easier now at 40... forty,...quarante...cuarenta...:lmao:
JPT...We had never said hello, but this is a good way, thanks for the :bday: wish!
Sassy...You are my idol...Thanks, You have been the best...
Ok so here is the lay out for tday...:lmao:
Daughter Paulina turned 18 too! So she had her party last night, still pretty sweet birthday, the only NAS TYYYY thing they do is dance reaggeton like (damn jealous) they had no spinal cord! They CAN shake it!
So I think there was not a heavy drinking going around...I am having breakfast at Country Club with girlfriends...DIET is no problem there...:lmao:...BAD IF I get a hazelnut cake...
I must add I had a great birthday card...:lmao::lmao: naughttttyyyyy....cupons...
Not valid in stores...well maybe we'll be risque...and will exchange one there...O la la! :heart:

Top Bottom