Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hams' Booty-Be-Gone Log

que_66 said:
:wavey: Welcome Back to Logging!

I looooooooove fried cabbage :p

I haven't had it in months but I think I need to add it back into my dietary rotation. ;)

Thanks for reminding me.
:chomp:

It's so gut! :D

Diet

900am
1 scoop ON whey
1/2c oats

12pm
1 scoop ON whey
1/2c oats

300pm
2 tilapia filets
1/2c oats--feel like a horse
1c cabbage
diet coke

600pm
3oz chicken
1/3c rice
1c cabbage

Gonna do shoulders, abs, and cardio tonight. Will take tomorrow off or go for a walk to stretch the legs after the 8-10hr car ride to visit folks. Legs and cardio on Saturday. Hopefully the gym will be open. If not, it'll be a lot of lunges, step-ups, and the like. Long walk on Sunday. Rest on Monday...celebrate holiday with family...maybe have a small piece of dessert. Not sure about gym situation on Tuesday. If there's access, I'll do back and cardio; if not, more leg work and cardio. Wednesday will be another long car ride. Thursday...blessed Thursday...

Last edited:
Hams said:
Thx, T-Cake.

Cardio? What's cardio? :D
Har har. :rolleyes: ;D And hey, have a piece of dessert or two guilt-free. I plan on doing cardio that morning -- a run outside or a long walk with my dad (or a jog NEXT to my dad... I'm 5'6 and he's 6'1... I'll have to jog to keep up!) and that's only going to help you relax that day, enjoy your meals and feel less guilty about splurges.

I always say Christmas is a DAY, not a month, long. So once the day is here -- I celebrate! :arty::RADAR:

I'm finally back from "vacation". I feel I need another vacation to get over that one. Anyway...I weighed in today at 169, which is 4lbs down from the starting point. The goal is to drop another 4lbs over the next two weeks.

Top Bottom