Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hams' Booty-Be-Gone Log

Diet

Diet

830am
6 egg whites
1 yolk
1/2c oats
1/2 yogurt

1130am
1.5 scoops ON Whey Protein
10 almonds
Diet coke

130pm--wolfed it down like starving Marvin
2 tilapia filets
1/2 cooked white rice
1c cabbage
hot sauce

330pm-- :chomp:
1 scoop ON Whey
1 medium apple
10 almonds

4:30-630
NAP!

630pm
4oz chicken
2c cabbage

Gonna do chest and tris at home once dinner settles. I want a quick workout, which means a lot of supersetting.

930pm--pwo
1/2c cottage cheese
1/2 scoop ON whey
1/2c oats

Fitday stats:
grams cals %total
Total: 1832
Fat: 38 343 20%
Carbs: 142 455 27%
Protein: 229 916 53%

I was a ravenous beast before the nap. After the nap, I feel normal.

Chest
3 sets incline db bp (15x25, 10x32.5, 6x37.5)
3 sets flat bench db flyes (10x17.5) superset with
3 sets bb pullovers (10x30)

That's it for chest. Fairly easy workout.

Triceps
3 sets lying extensions (15x30) superset with
3 sets db overhead press (10x25, 6x25, 8x25)

Tris feel good.

I'm taking 1.5 Tylenol PMs around 1030...should be out of it by midnight at the latest.

Last edited:
Hey chica, welcome to EF. :wavey:

Good to see that you have a great base knowledge and experience to start with. That tells me you'll be more willing to accept advice and tweak what you're doing to get the best results -- without killing yourself like you did with the trainers before. :p I'm just happy you can look back now and know that you were overtrained.

Insomnia isn't fun -- any luck with the cardio yet? What have you done in the past that you liked? Are there classes at your gym that might get you jump-started?

Your lifts look great already; you know what's up. :D

T-Cake said:
Hey chica, welcome to EF. :wavey:

Good to see that you have a great base knowledge and experience to start with. That tells me you'll be more willing to accept advice and tweak what you're doing to get the best results -- without killing yourself like you did with the trainers before. :p I'm just happy you can look back now and know that you were overtrained.

Insomnia isn't fun -- any luck with the cardio yet? What have you done in the past that you liked? Are there classes at your gym that might get you jump-started?

Your lifts look great already; you know what's up. :D

Thanks, T-Cake. :wavey: Hopefully, my strength will blow up over the next several months even as intake is kept low and clean. Gotta constantly watch out for overtraining, as it's my natural tendency.

The insomnia, oh the insomnia! :faint: I'm going to see if my doc will call in a script for Ambien, but I doubt she will without forcing me to make an office visit. I think she likes that easy $100. What a choad. Anyway, I've been doing about 2-3 easy-does-it 20-30 minute cardio workouts a week for about a month now. I was walking and then progressed to jogging, but developed shin splints. Now I'm doing the elliptical trainer and, on occasion, the stepper. Ideally, I'd get my ass out of bed around 630 every morning and go bust it at the gym for half an hour. Instead, I usually do cardio after weights or on non-lifting days. I'm thinking that maybe, just maybe, and for a little while, I might be able to get away with very minimal cardio if my diet is impeccable.

The gym where I train doesn't, and probably never will, have any kind of classes--cardio, weights, or otherwise. It's a great gym, nevertheless. Before I joined, I went to a gym that had all the classes a person could want, but the atmosphere was horrible.

It's nap time.

Well diet seems to be going pretty well over here so far... and you'll be surprised at how much a good diet alone can do for ya! LIke me for example, used to do cardio 5-6 times a week (usually spin classes) before I moved at the beginning of Sept and since then have done slim to NO cardio just about and have managed to primarily just gain muscle ;)

Anyways... hope you get a good nap in! :heart:

Diet

Woke up at 430 in the morning with stomach problems, nausea, etc. Not sure what went wrong. Felt better by breakfast time, but not good enough to take down a bunch of egg whites.

9:00am
1 scoop ON whey
1/2c oats
1/2c skim yogurt

11:00am
1.5 ON Whey

1:00pm
tuna can
1/2c chili beans
diet coke

330pm--too hard on the gut
4oz chicken
1/2c whte rice
1c fried cabbage

530pm
3c yogurt
10almonds

800pm
3c yogurt

1030pm
1c cottage cheese
tbsp flax oil

I took a lot of yogurt today, mainly becuase it is easy to digest. After the tummy issues, I thought I'd give the system a bit of a rest.

Fitday stats:

grams cals %total
Total: 1819
Fat: 32 286 16%
Carbs: 171 639 37%
Protein: 203 814 47%

Workout
None.

Last edited:
Any luck with the pre-breakfast cardio session yet? Sorry you didn't feel well. :worried:

:wavey: Welcome Back to Logging!

I looooooooove fried cabbage :p

I haven't had it in months but I think I need to add it back into my dietary rotation. ;)

Thanks for reminding me.
:chomp:

Hey guys---feeling better. My home connection was out all day yesterday, so no access after work. Boo. Now I'm plugged back in and will update soon.

Top Bottom