Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hams' Booty-Be-Gone Log

LuluDeren said:
Hiya Hams! I look forward to following your log. Good job on avoiding that evil Christmas party table:D

Thank you, Lulu! I can't wait for the holidays to be over! I'll be amused by the explosion of gym memberships and new year's resolutions from the people who gained 5-10lbs over the holidays freaking out in January when they realize what they'e done to themselves while hovering around the xmas party table.

Da da da diet

Diet
930am--I am so lazy. I should get my booty up and do morning cardio.
6 egg whites
1 yolk
1/2c oats
1/2c skim yogurt
louisiana hot sauce

1230pm
2 tilapia filets
1 cup or so of fried cabbage--stir fry a small head of cabbage, a tbsp olive oil, an assortment of dried peppers, and about half a red onion
hot chili pepper sauce
1 diet coke--i :heart: diet coke

230pm
tuna--straight outta the can
sweet potato--not sure the oz, probably 5 after nukeage
diet coke #2

thinking of ways to get a great back workout...haven't had a real sizzler since I started lifting again.

5:30pm--pwo
2 tilapia filets with hot hot hot sauce
1/2c oats with a little stevia for dessert
diet coke #3

8:00pm
4oz chicken breast
1c fresh carrot/celery/apple/garlic juice
salad (lettuce, tomato, sprouts)

11:00pm
1c fat free cottage cheese
10 raw almonds

1.5 gallons of water for the day
5g creatine and 5g glutamine
multivitamin, vitamin c, magnesium/potassium, aspirin

Fitday stats:

grams cals %total
Total: 1745
Fat: 30 267 16%
Carbs: 134 464 28%
Protein: 226 903 55%

Back
10min warmup walk on the treadmill
3 sets cg seated rows real slow focusing on stretch and squeeze (15x70lbs, 10x80, 10x80) Note to self: forearms gave out; buy wrist straps.
5 sets t-bar rows (15x35, 12x45, 10x55, 7x65, 5x75lbs)
2 sets of reverse hypers superset with hypers (10xbodyweight)
4 sets of negative pullups--real strong with close grip, but lats are puny and weak with wide grip--pisses me off real, real bad to be that weak.

Because I realize that I SUCK at pullups, I now have a new goal. Within three months I will be doing three unassisted pullups. It is my mission in life.

Biceps
3 sets standing bb curls (6x50, 8x40, 8x40) superset with
3 sets incline db curls (10x15)

Last edited:
Hey Girl- Just FYI, There is NOTHING wrong with a big ol' booty!! LOL....

My high school reunion is in 3 years, which is NOT that much behind yours. You're not old silly....you are as old as you feel!!!

You and I are both in the same boat- I'm trying to lose some lbs myself. We can do it!!!

Wanna get it tight?! Gotta do it right!!! LOL....

I can't believe you ate fried cabbage- EWWW!***j/k...no seriously, how do you eat that???

Good luck with your weight loss and I can't wait to see your progress- you go girl!!! (I'm in a really good mood right now....can you tell??)

flipican16 said:
Hey Girl- Just FYI, There is NOTHING wrong with a big ol' booty!! LOL....

My high school reunion is in 3 years, which is NOT that much behind yours. You're not old silly....you are as old as you feel!!!

You and I are both in the same boat- I'm trying to lose some lbs myself. We can do it!!!

Wanna get it tight?! Gotta do it right!!! LOL....

I can't believe you ate fried cabbage- EWWW!***j/k...no seriously, how do you eat that???

Good luck with your weight loss and I can't wait to see your progress- you go girl!!! (I'm in a really good mood right now....can you tell??)

Hey flipican----hell yeah we can do it!!

By the way, the fried cabbage is AWESOME!

I will take your word on it darlin' .....fried cabbage.....hhhmmmm lol :)

So you're in El Paso?! Small world....you're literally a few hrs away from me!! Too bad we're not closer to each other because then we could be gym partners lol.......

I described the low, mod, and high intensity info on my thread, so hopefully you see it.

*** Dude, wanna know what I love to do that gets the upper body looking awesome?! Swimming!!! It tones everything and you're back gets that sexy line everyone loves and envies!!!! I thought I'd share that since you're looking for a back routine. I do competitive swimming, so it gets the heart rate up and I tone my body at the same time- two for the price of one lol.....

Anyways, I'll catch ya soon girl!

flipican16 said:
I will take your word on it darlin' .....fried cabbage.....hhhmmmm lol :)

So you're in El Paso?! Small world....you're literally a few hrs away from me!! Too bad we're not closer to each other because then we could be gym partners lol.......

I described the low, mod, and high intensity info on my thread, so hopefully you see it.

*** Dude, wanna know what I love to do that gets the upper body looking awesome?! Swimming!!! It tones everything and you're back gets that sexy line everyone loves and envies!!!! I thought I'd share that since you're looking for a back routine. I do competitive swimming, so it gets the heart rate up and I tone my body at the same time- two for the price of one lol.....

Anyways, I'll catch ya soon girl!

Oh no, not in El Paso. Lol. I'm an Austinite. It's 80 degrees here today and gooooorgeous...

It would be nice to have a gym partner. I thought I spied one Friday while we were both doing legs, but she was sullen and pouty about the stuff her trainer made her do. What a twat.

Oh to swim! I have always, always, always been a suckee swimmer. It's quite unfortunate. I would have done triathalons had I been able to survive in the water. Ah well. I'm glad you enjoy it!

For the back, I'm thinking more along the lines of heavy rows and as many negative pullups as I can muster.

I've insomnia. I tossed and turned 3hrs last night before finally falling to sleep around 230am. It sucked. I had plans for morning cardio...yeah right. With only 6hrs of sleep, I feel deprived. An afternoon nap is certainly in order. I'll be armed with Tylenol PM tonight, guaranteed.

Top Bottom