Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hairloss

BONZ^

MVP
EF VIP
Hello Ladies, I have a female friend who's experiencing some hairloss... she's not taking any AS.. what type of treatment would you recommend for her?
Thanx

she should go to a doctor, rule out any kind of disease or vitamin/mineral deficiency... you dont' just try to cover these things up, they're usually signs of deeper problems that should be looked at... quick!

Once your friend goes to a doctor to rule out any problems... try Rogaine for women. My stylists uses it on a few women and it has stopped their hair from falling out... As far as hair loss while on AS, I have no clue... my opinion would be to STOP the AS.:bawling: :bawling:

Do a search on hair loss, or shampoo. That might help you.

Their is a brand of shampoo that some recommend to use to prevent hair loss while on AS.....cant remember what it is called. But you will probably find it in the search.....good luck.

The are many products that are used topically, and should be effective in stopping hair loss at least for a while. In any case, is very probable they will keep hair follicles from miniturization, then later she can use a better treatment , once we have a better and radical one. Technically, it's possible to grow a healthy and strong hair from any hair follicle that is not completely dead, we just dont know how to do it yet. Minoxodil, Tricomin, Nizoral Shampoo are all effective treatments, rule out propecia since it 's not for women. There is new drug in phase of approvement wich is suppoussedly coming out beggining of next year called dutasteride wich is believed to be a very effective dht supressor, as some say,dutasteride will take dht virtually out of the picture, but since it works very similar to propecia I believe it will not be aproved for women.

Top Bottom