Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Haircut disaster!

NightNurse said:
Are they straight hair extension or braids? I want extension, that are straight not the braids, most white girls look ridiuclous with those! But the places ive found they are upwards around 1,000$!!!!!!!

Yea they are straight hair extensions. Not the braids you'd get say if you went on vacation to Jamaica. Ofcourse if you don't naturally have straight hair they won't put straight extensions in. But your hair is free flowing if that's what you mean.

anya said:
What I regret most is that I tipped that dopey broad. arrrrgh!

I am the same way! Why on earth do I feel the need to tip someone that just gave me CRAPPY service?! :rolleyes:

OOOH people who give bad haircuts should die!!!

I got a haircut a few weeks ago, went to the cheap salon since I have long hair that I just needed trimmed very badly (not hard to do) and I'm flat out broke at the moment. This fat lady who was cutting my hair wouldn't shut up and stop talking about how she's on Trimspa and it's making her sweaty but at least she hasn't had to eat all day because it makes her not hungry (it was hard not to laugh my ass off at that comment), about how her boyfriend is a deadbeat and won't get a job so she supports him, etc. At one point I was like "would you just shut the hell up and cut my hair?" At least she didn't mess it up.

NightNurse said:
Are they straight hair extension or braids? I want extension, that are straight not the braids, most white girls look ridiuclous with those! But the places ive found they are upwards around 1,000$!!!!!!!

They are very straight and the hair is very soft. Not braided at all and you cannot even tell they are extensions. I have some friends that paid $350 and one that paid $600 and they feel like crap....Shhh.. I didnt say that but you get what you pay for. Mine hold up very well. If my stylist moved I would go to where ever she was to have them done. That good. I straight iron them....curl...dye and all....and they still hold up very nicely. Good luck if you get them!! :rainbow:

playmatesky said:
Im very sorry dear.
Here is what I have to say. I always had long hair. One day my stylist was gone and this other lady cut my hair so short. She ddnt even ask how long b4 starting.
S..I got extentions. I pay 2ooo every 3mo. The hair is very very nice and extremely done well. The problem...now I keep having to get them..My hair undereath will not grow. When we took them out Sat to put new ones. I wanted to cry. Its xpensie so I wat the out because I now I a capable of growig it out if I would stop coloring it. Cloring it is what is screwing it up. Urgh!Good luck baby!

Have you looked at wigs? They're not too bad to wear and good ones don't look fake at all. I had 2 when I lost my hair, one was thicker for when I went to work or out, the other was thinner and lighter (cooler) for when I was home or just running errands and at the gym. It might help your hair to grow faster too, the lady at the place I got mine said since the wigs keep the heat in your hair grows faster. Plus you can really baby your new hair as it comes in.

Puddles said:
Have you looked at wigs? They're not too bad to wear and good ones don't look fake at all. I had 2 when I lost my hair, one was thicker for when I went to work or out, the other was thinner and lighter (cooler) for when I was home or just running errands and at the gym. It might help your hair to grow faster too, the lady at the place I got mine said since the wigs keep the heat in your hair grows faster. Plus you can really baby your new hair as it comes in.

Great idea!! As long as its not noticable

Top Bottom