Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair Growth

Bigsatan13

:devil:
A few years ago the OL's hair stopped growing. She hasn't seen any noticable growth in a long time. The front grows but nothing in the back seems like it changed. Any thoughts or ideas to stimulate growth would be appreciated. Thanks!

If that's happenin'..i suggest you shave it bald. This is also sexy. If any of you guys start to go bald...shave it bald baby :D

I take Beta Carotene for my imune system and for My hair. BC prompts healthy cell growth.....My hair grows like a weed on this vitamin will it also keeps it looking strong and healthy.:)

tripleV said:
If that's happenin'..i suggest you shave it bald. This is also sexy. If any of you guys start to go bald...shave it bald baby :D

Gotta agree with ya on that one - I suuure love rubbin' on my man's bald head......:p :p :p

..........however, it would look silly if it were a woman.......BigSatan13 - can't help ya on this one

Don't know How old your OL is but if she is out of child bearing years or is not going to have anymore kids then she should give Saw Palmetto a try. (Read somehwhere it can cause problems if planning to have children) I started to lose a lot of hair after a Deca cycle and I mean a lot of hair two and three handfuls a day, it was really scary.

Then someone on this board suggested I try Saw Palmetto fo the hair loss and I did. Well within two week after I started taking it my hair loss had stopped and I now have my full head of hair back it been 8 months since I started taking it.

I started taking two tablets a day for the first two months then went down to one a day and that's what I currently take for maintanence.

I hope this helps.

WarLobo said:
3V, he is talking about his wife.... OL = Old Lady. LOL

:devil:
Thanks for clearing that up for everybody Lobo! I took it for granted everyone new that abbreviation. I would have posted the thread on the other board if it was for me.:biggrin:

Bigsatan:

Are ya a biker? Your name, and the slang, which my biker friends use, made me ask.

Wyst

Top Bottom