Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair extensions

I got two sets from the same vendor just to be on the safe side.... I always recommend to yank a hair and burn it when u buy it to see if it melts or fire snaps and releases that peculiar burnt hair stench :p
I've done over 100 transactions on ebay and very few times have been screwed over, never on a pricey item, if you wanna be more confident buying on Amazon has a 30 day no hassle return policy even if it's sold by private seller and not Amazon directly,I worked with Amazon, I know my rights...

I got two sets from the same vendor just to be on the safe side.... I always recommend to yank a hair and burn it when u buy it to see if it melts or fire snaps and releases that peculiar burnt hair stench :p
I've done over 100 transactions on ebay and very few times have been screwed over, never on a pricey item, if you wanna be more confident buying on Amazon has a 30 day no hassle return policy even if it's sold by private seller and not Amazon directly,I worked with Amazon, I know my rights...

Ya...I used to be an ebay junkie and really only ever had one bad transaction, out of over 100 too. I had a few things delayed at customs but that's about it. The one bad one...paypal gave me my money back after an investigation. I'm thinking I'll be looking on there!

Top Bottom