Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair colour..

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Elite Moderator
What is your natural hair colour? What hair colour do you have now? How long do you have to think to remember your natural hair colour? LOL When is the last time you had your natural hair colour?

My natural colour is light-medium brown in the summer I will get natural highlights when I am out in the sun. The baby hair that grows in around the front part of my hair line is often very light blonde.

Ok so someone asked me what my natural hair colour was this week and I had to pause for a good 30 seconds to think about it. LOL I think the last time I had 100% completely virgin hair was when I was umm 13. I have had my hair many shades of blonde, a good amount of different reds and a Varity of browns. I have not had my hair platinum blonde or any totally out of the norm colour.

My hair right now is L'Oreal Paris Healthy Look Crème Gloss Colour in 4AR Cool Chestnut Brown it's a good 2-3 levels darker then my natural colour.

Dang. Good question. LOL j/k

My natural hair color is dark/med brown. But if I was in the sun a lot(in Hawaii)it really lightens up to a med/light tone of brown. But that was many moons ago. It's been years since I've had virgin hair.

I wore my hair red for many years. I LOVEd it! The red/auburn is a great color for me, but a bitch to upkeep the vibrancy. In '08 I got some wild idea to finally take the red out and go back to a med brown with blonde highlights. That was fun, but again the upkeep was crazy! I'm such a perfectionist and always was in the salon. I kept that going on for about a year. Then in '09 I tried a chestnut brown. This year I went to a dark caramel brown. Not sure what I'll do for 2011. lol

In the years past, I've also gone to black and wow, that was pretty intense and cool.

Oh it's been so long since I had virgin hair...
real shade- sort of medium brown. It's been so long I kind of forget.
Have been black, blonde and everything in between.
Currently am trying to grow out hair to a natural state. I had light blonde hair last year, got it filled in with a dark coffee colour, now its faded a bit to med brown, so the roots don't really show, but i am just growing it out so i can forget about it.
I have olive undertones to my skin so it is hard trying to get the shades right without looking either yellow, green, or sallow.

I think I'm the odd one out... I still have virgin hair... I'm medium brown and have always been natural. I've been tempted on a few occasions and one of the things on my list of things to do before I die is go blonde, maybe in 2011.. I'm just scared of the upkeep...

Im with you qt, havent had all virgin hair since age 14, I've done all sorts of wrong, every shade of brown from dark to light to chocolate, jet black, blue black, actual blue streaks, dirty blonde, light blonde, platinum blond, red, burgundy, red (natural/"ginger" red like Marcia Cross) and of course all these mentions with all sorts of highlights, even ginger red with blond streaks.... :D I havent colored my hair since June and according to the mirror it's dark brown :D

I've also had failed blond which is that sunflower yellow color :( never over a day or two of course...

idk my natural hair color. I've been blonde...black and everything in between. :) When its blonde I have dark roots when its dark my roots are lighter. I also have the very blonde natural highlights around my face. Because I change it so much, I don't attempt it on my own. I always let someone else color it for me. :)

I'm like everyone else, no virgin hair. Has been dark/medium brown for five years now but was blond to red before that.

RD

I have what my friends like to call "white girl brown" hair. That ashy, medium brown hair color only white people have...you know what I mean. It's really easy to take my hair light or dark, and I've been every color under the sun. I've been platinum blonde, a few shades of blonde in between, a bajillion shades brown with all types of highlites from blonde to red, I was black for a while with a chunk of my hair on the left hand side dyed "Raspberry Kamikaze" It was purply-pink and right now I'm a ginger. My best friend is a hair color technician at an upscale salon in town so my hair changes ALL the time, because he charges me a $20 model fee instead of the $100 whatever dollars it should be. Thank god for him. My hair hasn't been it's natural color in almost 10 years. ahhh

I never color my hair because I love my natural color...it changes with the lighting/season....even what I'm wearing or whether I curl it can change how the highlights show. I guess my base color is a light medium brown, but I've got dark lowlights and blonde and red highlights.

16j1tzm.jpg

oit6kw.jpg

I've always wanted to try blonde on for size but I'm too scared I'd never get this color back.

Top Bottom